Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Maryland Airsoft Team?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joker
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/04/2005 :  8:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Joker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been participating in some fairly casual airsoft skirmishes with my friends, but since some of us are now wishing to buy AEG's, I was wondering if there are any official Maryland teams at all. If so, please give me a link to a website or something.

Thanks a lot,

Joker

Donlanci
Private

USA
Member Since: 06/16/2004

Posted - 01/07/2005 :  1:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Donlanci's Homepage  Send Donlanci an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not really any teams i've encountered; me and a few of my friends usually just go play at Airsoft CQB in VA.
Go to Top of Page

Sky Knight
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/28/2004

Posted - 01/07/2005 :  3:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sky Knight's Homepage  Send Sky Knight an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I play with a few of my friends sometimes too. Maybe all of us could find a place here in Maryland.
Go to Top of Page

redphoenix14
Captain



USA
Member Since: 10/24/2004

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  1:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit redphoenix14's Homepage  Send redphoenix14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have started a team in Maryland. It is called Red Phoenix. If any of you are interested in joining or just want more information you can email me at heathsk13@yahoo.com or you can instant message me at heathsk13. We have 4 players on our team. We have a sniper, heavy guns operator/rifleman, an we have 2 covert/recon specialists. If you want to bring something new to our team or enlarge a particular group of players in our team IM me or email me. We could really use some more people.
Go to Top of Page

Sky Knight
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/28/2004

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  3:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sky Knight's Homepage  Send Sky Knight an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got your Im and I'll be Im'ing you sometime. (Joker and I are neighbors.) But I don't know If we'd like to join, trying to make a team of our own, but maybe we can "rumble" sometime, we've got a small course behind some houses.
Go to Top of Page

WarriorRick
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/14/2004

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  7:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit WarriorRick's Homepage  Send WarriorRick an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I might like to join your team redphoenix14. I also am a neighbor to Skyknight and Joker so I play with them whenever there is a game.
Go to Top of Page

AirShark
Captain



USA
Member Since: 10/29/2004

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  9:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit AirShark's Homepage  Send AirShark an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm the rifleman in redphoenix14's team, and I think it would be a great idea if both or our teams got together for a skirmish. Do you guys have mainly springers or AEGs? Also, what part of Maryland do you live in? I really think we should get together sometime, skirmishing against the same old people is getting boring.

If you need to contact me, Email me at marktheshark0192@yahoo.com or IM me on marktheshark244. Talk to redphoenix14 if you want to join our team or have any ideas about when or where to skirmish.
Go to Top of Page

Joker
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  2:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Joker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I didn't know that I would get any replies! But yeah, we live around Laurel. It's located between Baltimore and D.C., and is very close to another town by the name of Columbia.
We usually play with springers, but hopefully we're gonna get some AEGs by summertime. Do you guys have any springers? Also, where do you play together? In fields, forests, or other areas? I'll be sure to have my friend Sky Night IM you.
Thanks a lot,
Joker
Go to Top of Page

Sky Knight
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/28/2004

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  3:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sky Knight's Homepage  Send Sky Knight an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like Joker said we live in Laurel. But getting together would sound fun. We have mostly sringers, what about you? Hopefully we will bet getting AEG's by Summer.
Go to Top of Page

redphoenix14
Captain



USA
Member Since: 10/24/2004

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  9:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit redphoenix14's Homepage  Send redphoenix14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, Airshark is the only one who has a aeg, but i am getting one very soon and so the other kid on our team, the sniper already has his arsenal, so right now we are mixed so yeah. Thanks for all the IM's
Go to Top of Page

AirShark
Captain



USA
Member Since: 10/29/2004

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  4:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit AirShark's Homepage  Send AirShark an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, we mostly have Springers. Like redphoenix14 said, I'm the only one on the actual team with an AEG, but we often play with guys who aren't technically "on the team" who have AEGs. We could bring them along if you want us to. What kind of AEGs are you guys getting?

By the way, nice avatar Sky Knight.
Go to Top of Page

MattCD
Private

Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  3:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit MattCD's Homepage  Send MattCD an AOL message  Send MattCD a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting, I was just getting an AEG next week. I live in Silver Spring and would like some more information. You can email me at mattdflinger@hotmail.com or IM me CapnCrunkMatt.
Go to Top of Page

jabacon
Private



Member Since: 01/23/2006

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  08:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit jabacon's Homepage  Send jabacon an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey guys, i got a few friends togather and were looking for a maryland team also, any of you guys live near lansdowne or arbutus?
Go to Top of Page

MattCD
Private

Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  7:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit MattCD's Homepage  Send MattCD an AOL message  Send MattCD a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live like an hour and a half from landsdowne and ive never even heard of arbutus so im pretty sure thats a no go for me.
Go to Top of Page

RASH Chris
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/26/2005

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  09:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit RASH Chris's Homepage  Send RASH Chris an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maryland airsoft is huge guys. I mean...HUGE. We just had a game at Outdoor Adventures paintball field with 137 players. And there is usually a big scenario game once every season with over 100 players at it.

Go to www.maapr.com and register for the forums. That way you can find out about all the games and stuff.
Go to Top of Page

MattCD
Private

Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  6:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit MattCD's Homepage  Send MattCD an AOL message  Send MattCD a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone welcome, eh?
Go to Top of Page

RASH Chris
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/26/2005

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  9:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit RASH Chris's Homepage  Send RASH Chris an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. Its getting really big. Some hardcore milsim guys (couple former spec ops people) and then sometimes you see kids out with wal-mart springers.
Go to Top of Page

Out_of_Nowhere
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/02/2005

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  9:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Out_of_Nowhere's Homepage  Send Out_of_Nowhere an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EVERYONE HERE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A MARYLAND TEAM, VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK.

www.freewebs.com/baltimoresbravest

BALTIMORES BRAVEST IS THE MOST ELITE AND ORGANIZED TEAM IN THE MD-VA AREA. IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS PLAYER, LOOK US UP.

IN ADDITION, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT BALTIMORES BRAVEST CONSISTS OF SEVERAL PLAYERS WHO'S AGES RANGE FROM 17-20. SO, PLEASE DONT HESISTATE TO VISIT THE SITE AND FILL OUT A RECRUITMENT FORM.
Go to Top of Page

TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  10:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheManWithThePlasticMag's Homepage  Send TheManWithThePlasticMag an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Out_of_Nowhere

EVERYONE HERE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A MARYLAND TEAM, VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK.

www.freewebs.com/baltimoresbravest

BALTIMORES BRAVEST IS THE MOST ELITE AND ORGANIZED TEAM IN THE MD-VA AREA. IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS PLAYER, LOOK US UP.

IN ADDITION, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT BALTIMORES BRAVEST CONSISTS OF SEVERAL PLAYERS WHO'S AGES RANGE FROM 17-20. SO, PLEASE DONT HESISTATE TO VISIT THE SITE AND FILL OUT A RECRUITMENT FORM.



I highly advise against making that claim. Trust me, elite and organized are concepts you need to see on the field to believe, and introducing yourself like that won't win you ANY favors.

We have had teams introduce themselves like that on the VAF board, and, well, they're generally either unsubstantial braggarts or quickly shunned for behavioral reasons. Plus, I hate to say it but if you guys mostly have only springers and maybe 5 guys maximum, you really should re-consider boasting. Teams with over ten guys (and yes, there are at least two of those in Virginia, along with numerous smaller teams) and full-out loadouts with AEGs won't take too kindly to bragging.

The truly good teams don't need to brag.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000