Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Unity Recruiting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JAB31486
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  4:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit JAB31486's Homepage  Send JAB31486 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm the captain of the Unity Special Forces Team for Operation: Iron Justice 2006. We need two snipers and two spotters to complete our team. We have been searching for a while now and still haven't found anyone yet. The only snipers that have signed up so far have signed up for the opposing team and now we are looking for two good snipers and spotters. Are any of you up to the task? Before you sign up for these spots, you must be sure of what it takes to become one. Visit this site and ask around on the forum to find out what gear you should have and what skills you should posess. Tell them that Iceman sent you there. This is a very rewarding job and you will be part of a small team that will be conducting intel gathering, recon, rescue, capture and guerilla warfare missions. Do you have what it takes to strike silently from the shadows and disappear into the darkness during a 24 hour game? Remember, one shot, one kill. Everyone who can do it should look into this.

www.opironjustice.com

COMMANDÂNT
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/03/2003

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  03:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit COMMANDÂNT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm, your name treads dangerously close to ours, Shadowcats Unity Spec Force (U.S.F.) established one year before yours.
even "Do you have what it takes to strike silently from the shadows and disappear into the darkness"
is dangerously close to our motto: "It lurks in the shadows, silent, waiting to strike."

Does someone lack originality???

+you can tell it to the Colonel and the two platoons it took a year to accumulate. I'm sure the three infantry fireteams, 4 LMGs and four spec warfare teams would be willing to skirmish for the name.
Go to Top of Page

JAB31486
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/12/2005

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  7:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit JAB31486's Homepage  Send JAB31486 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, for your information, dude, Unity is not a real team that we are using. It will only last for 24 hours. It's only for this one game that we are having in March (which you and your team are invited to). The team name actually used to be simply, "Military", but it attracted too many people and no one wanted to be on the "terrorists", so we renamed them "Unity" and "Brotherhood". You have a problem with that? The temporary team is a random compilation of about 56 (at least but not limited to 56) people from around the U.S. (who I'm sure would be up for that little skirmish of yours, and I'm sure we could get some help from the other 56 man team we will be competing against). This temporary team is delegated into a 3 man top command, a 10 man Special Forces team (I'm the Captain of it, so don't talk to me like I'm a noob), the 3 man infantry leadership, and 4 full infantry platoons to make the number 56. We have at least 2 teams that will be competing in a SWAT style tactical competition and a very long lasting sniper competition. The link for the game is up there. Once that game is over, that team disappears until OIJ next year, when we will probably change the names again. Also, that is not a motto (our motto is "World United", I think). That is just something I put up there, and I've never used it before. Just something I wrote up there to get those hardcore military types to pay attention. You are coming "dangerously" close to accusing me of plagiarism. Now if you have the trademark on those words then let me know, but I doubt that you do. So if you have a problem with the words that I type on a public internet forum, I suggest you stick it somewhere.

Understand, Commandant? Am I getting through?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000