Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 Modesto
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JakeFrahm
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 02/18/2005 :  12:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit JakeFrahm's Homepage  Send JakeFrahm an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I work at Crescent Work and Outdoor, where we just recently started selling airsoft guns, We are looking for a field in the near vicinity where myself, my friends and our customers could play. If anyone knows of any fields in the modesto and surrounding are please tell me.

taclightmike
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/09/2004

Posted - 02/18/2005 :  8:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit taclightmike's Homepage  Send taclightmike an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Combat Enterprises.com use to have a medesto field last year, but they havnt had any game syet this year. It is a cool field, and I would love to play there again. Email Dave, his email is on combatenterprises.com
Go to Top of Page

kagato
Major

Member Since: 03/30/2003

Posted - 02/18/2005 :  8:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit kagato's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure Modesto Airsoft is closed. The turnouts up there were pretty weak.
Go to Top of Page

taclightmike
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/09/2004

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  02:27:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit taclightmike's Homepage  Send taclightmike an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The 2 games I went to we had at least 40 guys. I wouldnt call that weak, just, not as good as it could be.
Go to Top of Page

TheStone
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/10/2005

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  12:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheStone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, FINALLY I register an account! Yeah, I live in Modesto as well and just recently bought a KSC Glock 17 from Crescent (I love it!) and I barely know anyone to airsoft with and have NO idea where to play...if only Dry Creek didnt prohibit airguns (Since California considers Airsoft guns to be [sortof] in the same category as an air gun -_-)

My dream location would be Johansen High School on a weekend or something...but I'm sure they lock that place down pretty tight and its definitely not allowed. (That'd be such a CQB place! >_<)

Any ideas as to where a place to play would help.
Go to Top of Page

pete
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 04/16/2004

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  9:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pete's Homepage  Send pete an AOL message  Click to see pete's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ya.. i dont know about modesto... i hope it is not closed. I live in Ceres close to modesto, very close. I emailed the guy runing modesto airsoft but he has not gotten back to me, its been about 3 days. so i will give him some time.

just some info.

- pete
Go to Top of Page

TheStone
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/10/2005

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  7:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheStone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pete

Ya.. i dont know about modesto... i hope it is not closed. I live in Ceres close to modesto, very close. I emailed the guy runing modesto airsoft but he has not gotten back to me, its been about 3 days. so i will give him some time.

just some info.

- pete



Keep me informed please! The guy who runs modesto airsoft -- What's that mean? is Modesto Airsoft a place?
Go to Top of Page

kagato
Major

Member Since: 03/30/2003

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  8:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit kagato's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Combat Enterprises ran Modesto Airsoft, but it's definitely out of action. There aren't any future events scheduled there.
Go to Top of Page

pete
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 04/16/2004

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  8:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pete's Homepage  Send pete an AOL message  Click to see pete's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thats gay....... sorry but thats really, really gay... only field close to me and i havent even gone there yet... someone should by that lot and bring it back up...

- pete
Go to Top of Page

bballman567
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/03/2004

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  10:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit bballman567's Homepage  Send bballman567 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.modestoairsoft.com
Go to Top of Page

TheStone
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/10/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  8:06:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheStone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't been to this place in a lonnngg time. I'm happy to say that my creation (ModestoAirsoft.com) has a substantial amount of members.

I think the other Modesto Airsoft (that has been dead for a couple years) is starting back up again soon (or has started up).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000