Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Evike
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

TMarx29
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/20/2005 :  3:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit TMarx29's Homepage  Send TMarx29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.evike.com

sd3springer
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/04/2004

Posted - 02/20/2005 :  8:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit sd3springer's Homepage  Send sd3springer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok i guess
Go to Top of Page

TMarx29
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  10:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit TMarx29's Homepage  Send TMarx29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why is it okay tell me WHY???? Im looking to get either a TM M4 or a CA M15A4 Carbine. But its so cheap I think it could be a scam.
Go to Top of Page

fcma172
Captain



USA
Member Since: 09/07/2004

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  11:20:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit fcma172's Homepage  Send fcma172 an AOL message  Click to see fcma172's MSN Messenger address  Send fcma172 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Evike is no scam,, just good prices.

Its run by the ex manager of JT (him leaving is the reason JT went to poo) and he ahs good prices.

Furthermore, they process thier orders fast. I ordered 3 cans of gas (at a killer price I might add) with a bag of BB's and I got them all on wendsday (i placed my order around friday night, 10 pm)

GTood order processing with honest service and great prices.

Its a good choice.

fcma
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Marui
Probation 6/05



Member Since: 12/19/2004

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  1:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Marui's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm a regular customer at their walk in store...

It's no scam I Assure you of that..

Go to Top of Page

TMarx29
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  3:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit TMarx29's Homepage  Send TMarx29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow run by the Ex-manager of JT? I heard that guy was very nice. No-scams? looks good. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

trdsupragt
Major



USA
Member Since: 04/11/2004

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  02:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit trdsupragt's Homepage  Send trdsupragt an AOL message  Click to see trdsupragt's MSN Messenger address  Send trdsupragt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
he is nice. great guy. ive spent over one thousand in his walk in store. i probably will spend more later on too.

and yes, he was among the few people that started JT. like fcma172 said, JT became crap after he left. there were problems between him and JT so broke away and started his own business.

no scams of course.



Go to Top of Page

LeeBoiY
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/11/2004

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  11:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeeBoiY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I made an order from Evike a few weeks back. It was for Lube, UHC 1911 mag, HFC Mp5 mag, and a "HEAVY WEIGHT" HFC silencer that comes with "adapters."

I received all confirmations and everything shipped and went great.

The only problem I had was with the silencer. Evike's description is clearly false because this thing is made totally of plastic and only comes with one adapter.

I emailed them and they said I could return it and get store credit if I pay to ship it back to them (understandable).

My experience with them was great except for this one cheap silencer with a false description.

Wouldn't you know it, the first time I don't do a crapload of research on an airsoft item I get burned.

After the issue I requested that they change the misleading description. It is still the same.

I seriously don't know why a good company would put up a false description and double the normal price just to make $5 extra dollars.

About the silencer mixup:
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66594

I can say that if it wasn't for the whole silencer mess the customer service and everything else was great.

| /Quick Review |





_BJ
Go to Top of Page

airsoftman1218
Captain



USA
Member Since: 06/04/2004

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  8:11:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit airsoftman1218's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok i ordered something from them last sunday night and am still waiting for it. Getting a little impatient but how long did you guys have to wait for your order to get to you?
Go to Top of Page

SlvrDragon50
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/22/2005

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  11:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit SlvrDragon50's Homepage  Send SlvrDragon50 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they got everything cheap... u usually dont have to wiat very long.. max 1 day
Go to Top of Page

00gab00ga
Major



USA
Member Since: 05/12/2004

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  1:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit 00gab00ga's Homepage  Send 00gab00ga an AOL message  Reply with Quote
great people. very helpful and great prices.

but now, they're moving. as of April 15 (Sunday), 2005, they've relocated to a 1600 sq. ft. building at:

129 San Gabriel Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA 91775

COME OUT AND SUPPORT THEM!!!
Go to Top of Page

TalibanHunter
Sergeant



Member Since: 02/15/2005

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  4:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit TalibanHunter's Homepage  Send TalibanHunter an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did they change their web adress, I just started getting a "We can't find this website" error when I go to www.evike.com
Go to Top of Page

DevilDog
Private



USA
Member Since: 03/22/2005

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  7:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit DevilDog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Evike has a great site.
Go to Top of Page

Phrequency
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/27/2005

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  6:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phrequency's Homepage  Reply with Quote
do they have military discount?
Go to Top of Page

TSaysanasong
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/08/2005

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  7:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit TSaysanasong's Homepage  Send TSaysanasong an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great place to order from! Evike is currently my favorite place to order from.
Go to Top of Page

buzzboy
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  07:59:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit buzzboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great place. I ordered my HFC Mp5 and 10000 rounds and it came fast. I live on the east coast and it was here in a week. Using FedEx order tracking I saw that they(fedex) picked up my order on the first buisness day. I now love evike.
Go to Top of Page

chewondave
Sergeant



Member Since: 01/11/2005

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  4:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit chewondave's Homepage  Reply with Quote
poor service. Poweredge, Paintball-x were so much better. Evike messed up one of my orders, gave me a product worth 8 dollars less, and what's worse, wasn't compatable. Then they wouldn't pick up their phone for the longest time, and then basically forced me to accept "free bbs" as compensation for there screw up and my shipping costs.

not worth it, slow replies. poweredge replies usually within hours for me. and paintball-x is slower but still good. evike isn't BAD just sub-par.
Go to Top of Page

Gun_Freak
Private



USA
Member Since: 05/26/2004

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  7:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gun_Freak's Homepage  Send Gun_Freak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evike sucks! My team orded a huge load of Matrix "High Pesiscion" bb's from them, and each bag of bb's had at least one totally screwed bb in it, and when I say screwed I mean screwed. Also I bought "high quality" NcStar rd from them, and it was so dim you couldn't even see the dot in the day. And finally my friend purchased a TM Glock 18c from them and within 50 shots the piston broke! He never dropped it, always put the good batteries in, he took great care of the thing and it still broke. Now my friend is trying to get his money back, their not picking up the phone, their not replying to his e-mails, and he made a claim for returns two and a half freakin weeks ago and he has gotten no reply yet WTF! I am very angry at evike, they screwed up half of the stuff my team ordered. Never order from them!
Go to Top of Page

Sniped141
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/19/2005

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  11:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sniped141's Homepage  Send Sniped141 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would like it better if they had it more orgenized.
Go to Top of Page

littleramsey
Private



Member Since: 02/22/2004

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  9:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit littleramsey's Homepage  Send littleramsey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gun freak, it's not Evike's problem that the gun sucks. And one messed up bb isn't a problem. They're just the sellers not the makers.
Go to Top of Page

Gun_Freak
Private



USA
Member Since: 05/26/2004

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  2:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gun_Freak's Homepage  Send Gun_Freak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm only pointing out that almost everything I bought from evike was crap! And their service sucks.
Go to Top of Page

jumpin_12
Captain



Member Since: 05/17/2003

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  4:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit jumpin_12's Homepage  Send jumpin_12 an AOL message  Click to see jumpin_12's MSN Messenger address  Send jumpin_12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Walmart sells lots of low quality products as well, but they dont make them either. If they break, its not their fault. Usually, the price reflects the quality in airsoft. As far as BB's, stick with Excel or Airsoft Elite, or Bioval.
Go to Top of Page

STARSKYandHUTCH
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/14/2004

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  6:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit STARSKYandHUTCH's Homepage  Send STARSKYandHUTCH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
evike has good prices but (knowing my luck) I placed my order of 1 Thompson hi cap, 1 M100, and a set of V6 metal bushings on the day before they moved. I had to wait for them to finish moving and then the parts were shipped out. I got them fine and they work perfectly. good site.
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  10:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I bought a G36 from Evike and it wont shoot (the trigger is broken) and after 3 or so emails consisting of them correcting me on the manufacturer name and such I haven't gotten a response back to this day. Later on I found out it is not a great gun but still, they could of at least helped me.

Definately not going to buy from them again.
Go to Top of Page

ShadowWolf
Private



USA
Member Since: 07/11/2004

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  10:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit ShadowWolf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poor Service. Sent a wrong item on three different occasions. I asked to be reimbursed for shipping the wrong items back and Lawrence said they would and they didnt. Even though I lost money on the wrong items dealing with them was such a pain I decided not to worry about the rest since it would cost more in shipping.

Good prices if you want to risk getting the wrong items. Since I was shipped the wrong parts and I needed them I missed out on two weekends of Airsoft and I dont think you can really put a price on that.

Edward
Go to Top of Page

Blinkme323
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/27/2005

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  01:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blinkme323's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had nothing but great experiences from Evike. I have always received the right item and their prices are excellent. They are currently my #1 choice of retailer and I highly recommend them.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000