| Author |
Topic  |
|
TMarx29
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: |
|
|
sd3springer
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/04/2004 |
Posted - 02/20/2005 : 8:01:41 PM
|
ok i guess
|
 |
|
|
TMarx29
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004 |
Posted - 02/24/2005 : 10:14:29 AM
|
| Why is it okay tell me WHY???? Im looking to get either a TM M4 or a CA M15A4 Carbine. But its so cheap I think it could be a scam. |
 |
|
|
fcma172
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 09/07/2004 |
Posted - 02/24/2005 : 11:20:14 AM
|
Evike is no scam,, just good prices.
Its run by the ex manager of JT (him leaving is the reason JT went to poo) and he ahs good prices.
Furthermore, they process thier orders fast. I ordered 3 cans of gas (at a killer price I might add) with a bag of BB's and I got them all on wendsday (i placed my order around friday night, 10 pm)
GTood order processing with honest service and great prices.
Its a good choice.
fcma |
 |
|
|
Mr. Marui
Probation 6/05
 

Member Since: 12/19/2004 |
Posted - 02/24/2005 : 1:06:33 PM
|
I'm a regular customer at their walk in store...
It's no scam I Assure you of that..
|
 |
|
|
TMarx29
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004 |
Posted - 02/26/2005 : 3:41:24 PM
|
| Wow run by the Ex-manager of JT? I heard that guy was very nice. No-scams? looks good. Thanks |
 |
|
|
trdsupragt
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 04/11/2004 |
Posted - 02/27/2005 : 02:17:12 AM
|
he is nice. great guy. ive spent over one thousand in his walk in store. i probably will spend more later on too.
and yes, he was among the few people that started JT. like fcma172 said, JT became crap after he left. there were problems between him and JT so broke away and started his own business.
no scams of course.
|
 |
|
|
LeeBoiY
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/11/2004 |
Posted - 03/03/2005 : 11:08:10 AM
|
I made an order from Evike a few weeks back. It was for Lube, UHC 1911 mag, HFC Mp5 mag, and a "HEAVY WEIGHT" HFC silencer that comes with "adapters."
I received all confirmations and everything shipped and went great.
The only problem I had was with the silencer. Evike's description is clearly false because this thing is made totally of plastic and only comes with one adapter.
I emailed them and they said I could return it and get store credit if I pay to ship it back to them (understandable).
My experience with them was great except for this one cheap silencer with a false description.
Wouldn't you know it, the first time I don't do a crapload of research on an airsoft item I get burned.
After the issue I requested that they change the misleading description. It is still the same.
I seriously don't know why a good company would put up a false description and double the normal price just to make $5 extra dollars.
About the silencer mixup: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66594
I can say that if it wasn't for the whole silencer mess the customer service and everything else was great.
| /Quick Review |
_BJ |
 |
|
|
airsoftman1218
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 06/04/2004 |
Posted - 03/19/2005 : 8:11:24 PM
|
| ok i ordered something from them last sunday night and am still waiting for it. Getting a little impatient but how long did you guys have to wait for your order to get to you? |
 |
|
|
SlvrDragon50
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/22/2005 |
Posted - 03/24/2005 : 11:07:05 AM
|
| they got everything cheap... u usually dont have to wiat very long.. max 1 day |
 |
|
|
00gab00ga
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 05/12/2004 |
Posted - 04/03/2005 : 1:17:45 PM
|
great people. very helpful and great prices.
but now, they're moving. as of April 15 (Sunday), 2005, they've relocated to a 1600 sq. ft. building at:
129 San Gabriel Blvd. San Gabriel, CA 91775
COME OUT AND SUPPORT THEM!!! |
 |
|
|
TalibanHunter
Sergeant


Member Since: 02/15/2005 |
Posted - 04/10/2005 : 4:41:52 PM
|
| Did they change their web adress, I just started getting a "We can't find this website" error when I go to www.evike.com |
 |
|
|
DevilDog
Private

USA
Member Since: 03/22/2005 |
Posted - 04/16/2005 : 7:30:58 PM
|
| Evike has a great site. |
 |
|
|
Phrequency
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 04/27/2005 |
Posted - 04/30/2005 : 6:10:12 PM
|
| do they have military discount? |
 |
|
|
TSaysanasong
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/08/2005 |
Posted - 06/16/2005 : 7:16:13 PM
|
| Great place to order from! Evike is currently my favorite place to order from. |
 |
|
|
buzzboy
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005 |
Posted - 07/06/2005 : 07:59:41 AM
|
| Great place. I ordered my HFC Mp5 and 10000 rounds and it came fast. I live on the east coast and it was here in a week. Using FedEx order tracking I saw that they(fedex) picked up my order on the first buisness day. I now love evike. |
 |
|
|
chewondave
Sergeant


Member Since: 01/11/2005 |
Posted - 07/14/2005 : 4:41:16 PM
|
poor service. Poweredge, Paintball-x were so much better. Evike messed up one of my orders, gave me a product worth 8 dollars less, and what's worse, wasn't compatable. Then they wouldn't pick up their phone for the longest time, and then basically forced me to accept "free bbs" as compensation for there screw up and my shipping costs.
not worth it, slow replies. poweredge replies usually within hours for me. and paintball-x is slower but still good. evike isn't BAD just sub-par. |
 |
|
|
Gun_Freak
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/26/2004 |
Posted - 07/21/2005 : 7:30:57 PM
|
| Evike sucks! My team orded a huge load of Matrix "High Pesiscion" bb's from them, and each bag of bb's had at least one totally screwed bb in it, and when I say screwed I mean screwed. Also I bought "high quality" NcStar rd from them, and it was so dim you couldn't even see the dot in the day. And finally my friend purchased a TM Glock 18c from them and within 50 shots the piston broke! He never dropped it, always put the good batteries in, he took great care of the thing and it still broke. Now my friend is trying to get his money back, their not picking up the phone, their not replying to his e-mails, and he made a claim for returns two and a half freakin weeks ago and he has gotten no reply yet WTF! I am very angry at evike, they screwed up half of the stuff my team ordered. Never order from them! |
 |
|
|
Sniped141
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 07/19/2005 |
Posted - 07/21/2005 : 11:39:58 PM
|
| I would like it better if they had it more orgenized. |
 |
|
|
littleramsey
Private

Member Since: 02/22/2004 |
Posted - 07/26/2005 : 9:34:05 PM
|
| gun freak, it's not Evike's problem that the gun sucks. And one messed up bb isn't a problem. They're just the sellers not the makers. |
 |
|
|
Gun_Freak
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/26/2004 |
Posted - 07/31/2005 : 2:39:15 PM
|
| I'm only pointing out that almost everything I bought from evike was crap! And their service sucks. |
 |
|
|
jumpin_12
Captain
 
![]()
Member Since: 05/17/2003 |
Posted - 07/31/2005 : 4:11:54 PM
|
| Walmart sells lots of low quality products as well, but they dont make them either. If they break, its not their fault. Usually, the price reflects the quality in airsoft. As far as BB's, stick with Excel or Airsoft Elite, or Bioval. |
 |
|
|
STARSKYandHUTCH
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 03/14/2004 |
Posted - 08/05/2005 : 6:17:35 PM
|
| evike has good prices but (knowing my luck) I placed my order of 1 Thompson hi cap, 1 M100, and a set of V6 metal bushings on the day before they moved. I had to wait for them to finish moving and then the parts were shipped out. I got them fine and they work perfectly. good site. |
 |
|
|
paxgamers
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005 |
Posted - 08/05/2005 : 10:12:28 PM
|
I bought a G36 from Evike and it wont shoot (the trigger is broken) and after 3 or so emails consisting of them correcting me on the manufacturer name and such I haven't gotten a response back to this day. Later on I found out it is not a great gun but still, they could of at least helped me.
Definately not going to buy from them again. |
 |
|
|
ShadowWolf
Private

USA
Member Since: 07/11/2004 |
Posted - 08/14/2005 : 10:24:36 PM
|
Poor Service. Sent a wrong item on three different occasions. I asked to be reimbursed for shipping the wrong items back and Lawrence said they would and they didnt. Even though I lost money on the wrong items dealing with them was such a pain I decided not to worry about the rest since it would cost more in shipping.
Good prices if you want to risk getting the wrong items. Since I was shipped the wrong parts and I needed them I missed out on two weekends of Airsoft and I dont think you can really put a price on that.
Edward |
 |
|
|
Blinkme323
Sergeant

![]()
Member Since: 07/27/2005 |
Posted - 08/27/2005 : 01:23:09 AM
|
| I have had nothing but great experiences from Evike. I have always received the right item and their prices are excellent. They are currently my #1 choice of retailer and I highly recommend them. |
 |
|
Topic  |
|