| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
pooonjab
Sergeant


Member Since: |
Posted - 03/01/2005 : 12:09:39 PM
|
3/26/05 Night Game- Operation Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 26, 2005
This is a saturday night. game will start at 7pm sharp, so have your bunny ears on.
hope to see you there. petey
 |
|
|
animal
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/12/2004 |
|
|
cubedgame
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 05/01/2004 |
Posted - 03/01/2005 : 4:42:58 PM
|
| I like Operation Egg Hunt better... |
 |
|
|
DaManJH99
Agent J
    

USA
Member Since: 05/19/2004 |
Posted - 03/02/2005 : 01:58:32 AM
|
Awesome. A night game. Haven't had one of those in a while. If weather permits, I'm in  |
 |
|
|
SPAS-Jeff
Major
  

Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002 |
Posted - 03/02/2005 : 4:13:10 PM
|
It hasn't been too long, but only about 8 people came to the last one, it was really cold.
Jeff |
 |
|
|
cubedgame
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 05/01/2004 |
Posted - 03/02/2005 : 4:33:49 PM
|
| Yes it was so cold my Glock wouldn't work and snowy's darkhawk barely shot at all. Not fun. |
 |
|
|
Ryu_Kenosuke
Private

USA
Member Since: 06/29/2004 |
Posted - 03/02/2005 : 11:42:32 PM
|
| See, if I didn't have to work, I would have joined. I would have whooped all of ya'll's gludius maximus with my tracer!!! But....luckily for you, I wasn't around. c( : |
 |
|
|
Eightball
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 05/21/2003 |
Posted - 03/03/2005 : 01:00:40 AM
|
quote: Originally posted by Ryu_Kenosuke
See, if I didn't have to work, I would have joined. I would have whooped all of ya'll's gludius maximus with my tracer!!! But....luckily for you, I wasn't around. c( :
Ypu mean you would have given away your position with the tracer?  |
 |
|
|
DaManJH99
Agent J
    

USA
Member Since: 05/19/2004 |
Posted - 03/03/2005 : 3:14:34 PM
|
| Man, those tracers are just too cool! Very expensive BBs though. |
 |
|
|
Renegade06
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 05/11/2004 |
Posted - 03/04/2005 : 9:05:04 PM
|
| just a suggestion; but instead of firing 100% loads of tracer bb's, why not do the "right thing" and mix them at 1/3 to 1/5 in favor of conventional (not tracer) bb's? that would mitigate the expense factor, the loss of concealment as well as the cost vs. benefit. besides, it's realistic. fyi: if you approve of, like, try and/or utilize my suggestion you are hereby not permitted to shoot me in a night game regardless if i am your friend or foe, yet i will be permited to fire upon you if you are foe and not friend. um, brain goes back in the little cup. |
 |
|
|
SPAS-Jeff
Major
  

Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002 |
Posted - 03/04/2005 : 11:42:19 PM
|
Also tracers are very easy to see, therefore are very easy to dodge if you are at distance. I would aslo suggest mixing.
Jeff (in Arizona) |
 |
|
|
Renegade06
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 05/11/2004 |
Posted - 03/19/2005 : 11:06:05 AM
|
| haha. i haven't been to a night game in over 6 months. i just can't see poop without my glasses on at night and those things fog like no tomorrow when i do. so, i gave up. BUT, at 4:30 today i am being fitted with contact lenses. that's right. during day games i will be able to tell friend from foe past 20' even when no one is shooting at me and at night be able to see my hand in front of me. yes, you are all doomed. and yes, i will be at this night game :) |
 |
|
|
DaManJH99
Agent J
    

USA
Member Since: 05/19/2004 |
Posted - 03/19/2005 : 3:21:53 PM
|
Welcome to the world of contacts. Chicks dig contacts. 
-Jay |
 |
|
|
agricus
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004 |
Posted - 03/20/2005 : 7:50:32 PM
|
| team assignment posted on Airsoftadvance.com and Jay..do you change the color of your avatar to match your shoes? |
 |
|
|
albone
Captain
 
![]()
USA
Member Since: 04/29/2002 |
Posted - 03/22/2005 : 4:52:55 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by SPAS-Jeff
Also tracers are very easy to see, therefore are very easy to dodge if you are at distance. I would aslo suggest mixing.
Jeff (in Arizona)
Jeff did you move to Arizona or just on vacation? Man I have missed way to many games. |
 |
|
|
Eightball
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 05/21/2003 |
Posted - 03/22/2005 : 6:24:58 PM
|
OMG, Alex? I thought you fell off the face of the earth man..... I am on the other side of it My guess for Jeff is that he is in Sunrise, AZ for Rangers spring training, Jeff??? Am I right??? |
 |
|
|
Renegade06
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 05/11/2004 |
Posted - 03/22/2005 : 7:24:20 PM
|
I think I saw where Jeff posted that in another post or thread or somwhere. Yea, I think he's in AZ. How is NZ 8-Ball? Great to see you are still in frequent contact. Adios amigo.
eric
ps. yea, i'm coming to the night game. my first in 6 months! got fitted with contacts, and pick them up Thursday. haha, i have been playing you guys at 20/200! my eyes went to hell in a handbasket this past year from 20/60 to 20/200 -- my glasses only correct me to 20/60 these days, lol. anyway, i'll be able to see you all very well saturday  |
 |
|
|
SPAS-Jeff
Major
  

Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002 |
Posted - 03/26/2005 : 1:42:25 PM
|
Yeah, I went to Suprise Arizona for a week for the Rangers Spring Training. It was awesome, im back now.
Jeff |
 |
|
|
agricus
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004 |
Posted - 03/26/2005 : 2:47:20 PM
|
| FYI the game is off due to weather..for those of you who hadn't had a chance to visit Airsoftadvance.com |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|