Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Forney Airsoft Field
 Event: NIGHT GAME this Saturday.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pooonjab
Sergeant



Member Since:

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  12:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pooonjab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
April 2005
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
NIGHT GAME this Saturday.
Saturday, April 23, 2005


oops. guess i could have posted this as an event.
anywho, come on out and check it out.

petey

anyone still here?

SPAS-Jeff
Major



Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  11:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit SPAS-Jeff's Homepage  Send SPAS-Jeff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I already put this one on here, but anyway I won't be making this one. There are a couple other places I would rather be on my first weekend as a legeal adult than in the dark woods with a bunch of guys. Haha hopefully I will see you guys at the next day game.

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

pooonjab
Sergeant



Member Since: 06/12/2003

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  12:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pooonjab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good to see ya jeffy
hows it going?
pete
Go to Top of Page

SPAS-Jeff
Major



Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  3:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit SPAS-Jeff's Homepage  Send SPAS-Jeff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good, and very busy. With school crap like graduation and prom and juggeling 3 jobs (4 if you count gun shows) I havn't had much time for airsoft or the computer. I will try to make it out to Forney soon!

Jeff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000