Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Forney Airsoft Field
 Some questions for a new player
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saviourforce
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  7:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit saviourforce's Homepage  Send saviourforce an AOL message  Click to see saviourforce's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm taking an interest in airsoft as a hobby to compliment my other hobby of paintball. Before I make the commitment of purchasing an AEG, I would like to play some games with a rental AEG. I read, in a previous post, that an airsoft package (AEG, magazine, battery, and 1000 b.b.'s) is $25 dollars, and the guys over at Lone Star Paintball said that since I was 15, I should wear a full face mask. I already have one (a VForce Morph) but it has a flexible lower part, and I was wondering if that would cause any problems. Also, is there anything else I need to bring? Thanks.

Edit: By the way, I put it in this forum because I plan to play at the Forney field. I live in Irving, Texas, and it's the closest field that I know of.

Delta D
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/03/2004

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  7:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Delta D's Homepage  Send Delta D an AOL message  Send Delta D a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
any paintball mask should be fine.
and you need to bring a bright color (preferebly red) rag, or Mike Green will sell you one for $1.
and you need to sign a waiver since you're under 18. waiver can be found here:
http://www.airsoftadvance.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1
if your parents cannot take you to Forney, Mike Green needs a copy of their driver license. (correct me if i'm wrong)

please visit www.airsoftadvance.com for time and date of games.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000