Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Classic Airsoft Guns
 Spring shell ejecting classics?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gray Fox
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  01:03:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gray Fox's Homepage  Send Gray Fox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I like the idea of a pringer that ejects shells. I have heard that some of the classics did this. Is this true? If so what kinds are there and where might I find these? I would search for it, but I don't know what I am searching for. If someone can point me in the right direction to get started or what I might type in for the search engine, that would be really helpful.

bluedevils
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 01/08/2005

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  10:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit bluedevils's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they were, i believe CO2 powered and their was an MP5 and a Walther smg and the odds of you finding in working order or one at all is very rare.
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  2:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look around for old Daisy ones. They imported Maruzen and FTC models like that. Should run you 50-100 bucks.

The old Marui gas MP5 and MPL eject real 9mm shells and shoot BBs.

A few old Marushin GBBs were shell ejecting, but they were proprietary shells and if you lost it, it's gone forever. No replacements around, really.

Good luck on your shell ejecting quest.
Go to Top of Page

jhusel
Private

Member Since: 08/21/2005

Posted - 08/21/2005 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jhusel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have 2 of them that I got from Bass Pro years ago. Very cool!!

http://jasonhuselton.homestead.com/uzi.jpg
http://jasonhuselton.homestead.com/ruger.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Private Pile
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/01/2005

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  7:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Private Pile's Homepage  Send Private Pile an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw some Daisys at auctionarms.com.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.88 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000