| Author |
Topic  |
|
sekiryuu
Captain
 

Member Since: 07/17/2005 |
Posted - 08/30/2005 : 4:13:02 PM
|
click on the picture of the paper with the trashcan
does anyone pay attention to those buttons? |
 |
|
|
CA M15
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004 |
Posted - 08/30/2005 : 6:41:00 PM
|
edit: now it worked thxs |
 |
|
|
Cruton
Private
![]()
Member Since: 07/13/2005 |
Posted - 08/31/2005 : 9:51:52 PM
|
| I hope those duct tape mags aren't hi caps |
 |
|
|
Glaive
Sergeant

![]()
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
Posted - 09/02/2005 : 8:08:51 PM
|
| Ghost, you'd damn well better get that thing ugraded before ORE. |
 |
|
|
tgrillo
The Kernel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004 |
Posted - 09/02/2005 : 8:38:28 PM
|
Trooper, what vest is that?
Do you like it?
Where did you get it?
How are the Pouches?
Anything else? |
 |
|
|
Trooper
Private

USA
Member Since: 04/23/2005 |
Posted - 09/02/2005 : 10:04:41 PM
|
Haha, Glaive. Your wish is my command. Of course I will get this upgraded.
Tgrillo, lots of questions. The vest was inspired by another person who is on this board too.
1)Okay, the vest is a Guarder MOD2. You may get the vest in OD, Woodland, and Black.
2)I got this from AirsoftExtreme at a low price, about $95. That is pretty good compared to $140 at a Japan retailer.
3)The pouches are great! They are also inexpensive too beside the Blackhawk's OD modular pistol holster. Alright, here are the list of the pouches. I have 4 Spec-Op 2 Magazine pouches. Also with it is a blackhawk pistol holster, and a TT smoke grenade. Blawkhawk canteen holder and 2 TT utility pouches.
4) I got the pouches from OPTACTICAl.com so feel free to look.
Hope this works out well! |
 |
|
|
tgrillo
The Kernel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004 |
Posted - 09/02/2005 : 10:59:32 PM
|
Thanks. I guessed it was a guarder, just making sure 
How much did the 4 Mag pouches run you? |
 |
|
|
Trooper
Private

USA
Member Since: 04/23/2005 |
|
|
wilddingo
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/20/2004 |
Posted - 09/04/2005 : 10:10:27 PM
|
| Wistler, Why they heck did you sell your LR300? How did it preform for you? |
 |
|
|
TuNeRsHaRk
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 02/28/2005 |
Posted - 09/04/2005 : 10:40:25 PM
|
| hey bamboozle on youre friends sr4 is there an RIS rail on the bottom or is it a standard mounted bipod hes got on there? |
 |
|
|
Lord Azrael
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 08/25/2003 |
|
|
Savage
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 08/19/2003 |
Posted - 09/05/2005 : 7:23:13 PM
|
| Wistler, I just build an lr300(with some help from 8-ball) and I am wondering what battery you used? I was thinking of just having jeff from onlybatterypacks.com build me a custom battery, but I am not sure. Its upgraded and I was going to go for a high voltage low mah for size. Maybe a 10.8v 1100mah. (Its upgraded to around 360fps) |
 |
|
|
XpDi
Private

USA
Member Since: 09/07/2005 |
Posted - 09/07/2005 : 5:43:43 PM
|
| I wouldn't go for the 10.8 volt battery, but that is me. Mayb if it was upgraded around or over 400, but anything lower than that won't be good. I would just put a Systema High Torque Motor in it. But whichever route you take, it should be a nice gun. Be sure to take pics when it is done! |
 |
|
|
BamBoozleD
Sergeant

Member Since: 09/01/2005 |
Posted - 09/07/2005 : 11:11:29 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by TuNeRsHaRk
hey bamboozle on youre friends sr4 is there an RIS rail on the bottom or is it a standard mounted bipod hes got on there?
Its a standard bi-pod for sniper rifle. Custom fit using nuts and bolts...though it is very sturdy. |
 |
|
|
sekiryuu
Captain
 

Member Since: 07/17/2005 |
Posted - 09/08/2005 : 12:01:32 AM
|
| is it just me, or does your brother in law's G36 have an M4 outer barrel? |
 |
|
|
BamBoozleD
Sergeant

Member Since: 09/01/2005 |
Posted - 09/08/2005 : 12:05:31 AM
|
quote: Originally posted by sekiryuu
is it just me, or does your brother in law's G36 have an M4 outer barrel?
I think thats what it is, honestly he likes mix matching his parts. Because he is using a very long inner barrel he needs a long outer barrel and silencer. Without silencer the barrel will be exposed, I'd say its about an inch shy from Silencer tip. |
 |
|
|
TuNeRsHaRk
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 02/28/2005 |
Posted - 09/09/2005 : 4:40:51 PM
|
bahhh wheres the other pictures thread, i cant find it
dont tell me they deleted all those nice pictures |
 |
|
|
Raxilian Metroid
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 12/13/2003 |
Posted - 09/09/2005 : 10:52:41 PM
|
I know this was a couple pics back, but jmiz5, that has to be the coolest combo I've ever seen. I have no idea why, because neither gun is overly flashy or anything, but they just look so cool along side each other! lol
What wood kit is that on the AK? |
 |
|
|
jmiz5
Private
Member Since: 05/06/2005 |
Posted - 09/12/2005 : 4:26:16 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by Raxilian Metroid
I know this was a couple pics back, but jmiz5, that has to be the coolest combo I've ever seen. I have no idea why, because neither gun is overly flashy or anything, but they just look so cool along side each other! lol
What wood kit is that on the AK?
That's a painted AK, my friend.  For more pictures (without a glare & closeups so you can see my mistakes) refer to this site: http://files.echodigit.com/img/airsoft/
edit: Completely off topic note - having both the AK47 and the M1A1, I can say for sure that stock, the Thompson's plastic wood completely blows away the AK47. And, the AK47 has some REALLY good looking wood. I just wan't happy with it, so I painted it. The M1A1, though, is perfect. IMO. |
 |
|
|
Raxilian Metroid
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 12/13/2003 |
Posted - 09/12/2005 : 11:25:38 PM
|
| I still think that the picture of the Thompson and the AK looks so realistic :) Let me know if you decide to sell the Thompson lol, or the AK for that matter :P |
 |
|
|
Scratch-Nine
Private

USA
Member Since: 02/09/2005 |
Posted - 09/13/2005 : 1:53:17 PM
|
Agricus: How much did that cost you to build from scratch? I've been thinking of doing the same. Btw sweet lookin gun man! A++
|
 |
|
|
agricus
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004 |
Posted - 09/13/2005 : 2:38:56 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by Scratch-Nine
Agricus: How much did that cost you to build from scratch? I've been thinking of doing the same. Btw sweet lookin gun man! A++
I got most of the scratch part from my other project include metal body and gearbox. I have to buy some gearbox springs and a new trigger, new anti reversal latch. I wouldn't do this unless i have a bunch of spare parts around enough to build one as those little parts cost a fortune.
total minus the parts i have before probably another $400 or so in parts to get it look like this. It had an RIS front end couple month ago. |
 |
|
|
tgrillo
The Kernel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004 |
Posted - 09/13/2005 : 5:26:39 PM
|
Agricus, I love the gun, especially the body with the OD paintjob.
But please, for the love of god, get a new forward grip.. The pistol grip styled ones are extremely ugly.
lol |
 |
|
|
agricus
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004 |
Posted - 09/13/2005 : 5:58:51 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by tgrillo
Agricus, I love the gun, especially the body with the OD paintjob.
But please, for the love of god, get a new forward grip.. The pistol grip styled ones are extremely ugly.
lol
lol...it's all in the eyes of beholder man...
it feel so nice when u hold it...vs regular grip. It's about comfort than anything..hahaha |
 |
|
|
iomega
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 09/03/2004 |
Posted - 09/13/2005 : 6:30:24 PM
|
| I like that homemade BB deflector you made. What type of screen/material did you use? |
 |
|
Topic  |
|