Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 AEG Discussion
 ***Discuss AEG PICTURES: PT II***
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  4:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
click on the picture of the paper with the trashcan

does anyone pay attention to those buttons?
Go to Top of Page

CA M15
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  6:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit CA M15's Homepage  Send CA M15 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
edit:
now it worked thxs
Go to Top of Page

Cruton
Private



Member Since: 07/13/2005

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  9:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cruton's Homepage  Send Cruton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hope those duct tape mags aren't hi caps
Go to Top of Page

Glaive
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/08/2004

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  8:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Glaive's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ghost, you'd damn well better get that thing ugraded before ORE.
Go to Top of Page

tgrillo
The Kernel



USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  8:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit tgrillo's Homepage  Send tgrillo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Trooper, what vest is that?

Do you like it?

Where did you get it?

How are the Pouches?

Anything else?
Go to Top of Page

Trooper
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/23/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  10:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trooper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha, Glaive. Your wish is my command. Of course I will get this upgraded.

Tgrillo, lots of questions.
The vest was inspired by another person who is on this board too.

1)Okay, the vest is a Guarder MOD2. You may get the vest in OD, Woodland, and Black.

2)I got this from AirsoftExtreme at a low price, about $95. That is pretty good compared to $140 at a Japan retailer.

3)The pouches are great! They are also inexpensive too beside the Blackhawk's OD modular pistol holster. Alright, here are the list of the pouches. I have 4 Spec-Op 2 Magazine pouches. Also with it is a blackhawk pistol holster, and a TT smoke grenade. Blawkhawk canteen holder and 2 TT utility pouches.

4) I got the pouches from OPTACTICAl.com so feel free to look.

Hope this works out well!
Go to Top of Page

tgrillo
The Kernel



USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  10:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit tgrillo's Homepage  Send tgrillo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I guessed it was a guarder, just making sure

How much did the 4 Mag pouches run you?
Go to Top of Page

Trooper
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/23/2005

Posted - 09/03/2005 :  9:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trooper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, the Spec-Op pouches cost me for $16.00 a piece, and that is the cheapest M4 double mag pouches I could find!

You can also get them for a discount at www.OPTACTICAL.com

EDIT: Here is the link.http://www.optactical.com/specopsbrand.html
Go to Top of Page

wilddingo
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/20/2004

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  10:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit wilddingo's Homepage  Send wilddingo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wistler, Why they heck did you sell your LR300? How did it preform for you?
Go to Top of Page

TuNeRsHaRk
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2005

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  10:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit TuNeRsHaRk's Homepage  Send TuNeRsHaRk an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey bamboozle on youre friends sr4 is there an RIS rail on the bottom or is it a standard mounted bipod hes got on there?
Go to Top of Page

Lord Azrael
Major



USA
Member Since: 08/25/2003

Posted - 09/05/2005 :  2:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lord Azrael's Homepage  Send Lord Azrael an AOL message  Click to see Lord Azrael's MSN Messenger address  Send Lord Azrael a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All the MP5 models on page 1 of the newly-resurrected AEG photos topic has restored my faith in MP5-customizaton, especially username's second MP5 picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/vomitron05/ASG/ctstorm_4.jpg)
Thank you for that.
Go to Top of Page

Savage
Captain



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2003

Posted - 09/05/2005 :  7:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Savage's Homepage  Send Savage an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wistler, I just build an lr300(with some help from 8-ball) and I am wondering what battery you used? I was thinking of just having jeff from onlybatterypacks.com build me a custom battery, but I am not sure. Its upgraded and I was going to go for a high voltage low mah for size. Maybe a 10.8v 1100mah. (Its upgraded to around 360fps)
Go to Top of Page

XpDi
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/07/2005

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  5:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit XpDi's Homepage  Send XpDi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't go for the 10.8 volt battery, but that is me. Mayb if it was upgraded around or over 400, but anything lower than that won't be good. I would just put a Systema High Torque Motor in it. But whichever route you take, it should be a nice gun. Be sure to take pics when it is done!
Go to Top of Page

BamBoozleD
Sergeant

Member Since: 09/01/2005

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  11:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit BamBoozleD's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TuNeRsHaRk

hey bamboozle on youre friends sr4 is there an RIS rail on the bottom or is it a standard mounted bipod hes got on there?



Its a standard bi-pod for sniper rifle. Custom fit using nuts and bolts...though it is very sturdy.
Go to Top of Page

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  12:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is it just me, or does your brother in law's G36 have an M4 outer barrel?
Go to Top of Page

BamBoozleD
Sergeant

Member Since: 09/01/2005

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  12:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit BamBoozleD's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sekiryuu

is it just me, or does your brother in law's G36 have an M4 outer barrel?



I think thats what it is, honestly he likes mix matching his parts. Because he is using a very long inner barrel he needs a long outer barrel and silencer. Without silencer the barrel will be exposed, I'd say its about an inch shy from Silencer tip.
Go to Top of Page

TuNeRsHaRk
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2005

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  4:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit TuNeRsHaRk's Homepage  Send TuNeRsHaRk an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bahhh wheres the other pictures thread, i cant find it


dont tell me they deleted all those nice pictures
Go to Top of Page

Raxilian Metroid
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/13/2003

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  10:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Raxilian Metroid's Homepage  Send Raxilian Metroid an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know this was a couple pics back, but jmiz5, that has to be the coolest combo I've ever seen. I have no idea why, because neither gun is overly flashy or anything, but they just look so cool along side each other! lol

What wood kit is that on the AK?
Go to Top of Page

jmiz5
Private

Member Since: 05/06/2005

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  4:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit jmiz5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raxilian Metroid

I know this was a couple pics back, but jmiz5, that has to be the coolest combo I've ever seen. I have no idea why, because neither gun is overly flashy or anything, but they just look so cool along side each other! lol

What wood kit is that on the AK?



That's a painted AK, my friend.
For more pictures (without a glare & closeups so you can see my mistakes) refer to this site: http://files.echodigit.com/img/airsoft/


edit: Completely off topic note - having both the AK47 and the M1A1, I can say for sure that stock, the Thompson's plastic wood completely blows away the AK47. And, the AK47 has some REALLY good looking wood. I just wan't happy with it, so I painted it. The M1A1, though, is perfect. IMO.
Go to Top of Page

Raxilian Metroid
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/13/2003

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  11:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Raxilian Metroid's Homepage  Send Raxilian Metroid an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still think that the picture of the Thompson and the AK looks so realistic :) Let me know if you decide to sell the Thompson lol, or the AK for that matter :P
Go to Top of Page

Scratch-Nine
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/09/2005

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  1:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scratch-Nine's Homepage  Send Scratch-Nine an AOL message  Click to see Scratch-Nine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Agricus: How much did that cost you to build from scratch? I've been thinking of doing the same. Btw sweet lookin gun man! A++
Go to Top of Page

agricus
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  2:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit agricus's Homepage  Click to see agricus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scratch-Nine

Agricus: How much did that cost you to build from scratch? I've been thinking of doing the same. Btw sweet lookin gun man! A++




I got most of the scratch part from my other project include metal body and gearbox. I have to buy some gearbox springs and a new trigger, new anti reversal latch. I wouldn't do this unless i have a bunch of spare parts around enough to build one as those little parts cost a fortune.

total minus the parts i have before probably another $400 or so in parts to get it look like this. It had an RIS front end couple month ago.
Go to Top of Page

tgrillo
The Kernel



USA
Member Since: 07/07/2004

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  5:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit tgrillo's Homepage  Send tgrillo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Agricus, I love the gun, especially the body with the OD paintjob.

But please, for the love of god, get a new forward grip.. The pistol grip styled ones are extremely ugly.

lol
Go to Top of Page

agricus
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 04/01/2004

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  5:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit agricus's Homepage  Click to see agricus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tgrillo

Agricus, I love the gun, especially the body with the OD paintjob.

But please, for the love of god, get a new forward grip.. The pistol grip styled ones are extremely ugly.

lol



lol...it's all in the eyes of beholder man...

it feel so nice when u hold it...vs regular grip. It's about comfort than anything..hahaha
Go to Top of Page

iomega
Captain



USA
Member Since: 09/03/2004

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  6:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit iomega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like that homemade BB deflector you made. What type of screen/material did you use?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000