Hi, there is a lot of uncertainty over the SRC MP5 right now. Let me just set the record straight. There is a v1 and a v2. The v2 is much better than the v1. It features adjustable hopup, 50round metal magazine, and shoots a lot harder.
The problem is, only quality retailers stock the v2. I believe Jungletoy and some similar cheap places have the V1's. www.evike.com is the only place that I know for sure has the V2. I highly recommend them. They have great service and FREE shipping on orders over $50.
If you are going to get the MP5, or any other gun for that matter, check evike first.
I have the SRC Version 1...its not as bad as everyone says. im not hardcore about using it though (thats what my Spas 12 is for) but i do use it. I bet v.2 is way better though. So long story short, if you want this gun get v.2 unless you can really take care of your guns. -K40S