Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 General Airsoft Discussion
 Short airsoft article in the Gainesville Sun (FL)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JLee
Colonel



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 08/28/2005 :  3:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit JLee's Homepage  Send JLee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't find it online..but it was ran next to a paintball article, and contrasted how airsoft players prefer the realistic guns and lack of 'mess' (paint). It also pointed several incidents caused by teenagers/young kids with airsoft guns, and how the older and more serious players don't approve of said acts..all in all, it was a pretty good article. I might try to dig it out and take a pic for you all

12724
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/01/2004

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  6:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit 12724's Homepage  Send 12724 an AOL message  Send 12724 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do it then. Is it an editorial?
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  7:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Doubt it, but I'd love to see this.

Also, you can set up a customized search in Google news for airsoft.

Sorry to hijack thread, but if you find the article, I'd suggest making a new one.
Go to Top of Page

JLee
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 01/03/2002

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  7:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit JLee's Homepage  Send JLee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I manage to find it, I'll start a new thread with pics. No, it wasn't an editorial - there was a 'link' (heh..don't know what to call it) on the front page of the main paper, and it was on the front page in the local random stuff section.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000