Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 General Airsoft Discussion
 NERF Vortex Mini-Howler Availability
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TehLlama
Colonel



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  5:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know where to find them? I know this is an old question, but I'd been unable to find old ones anywhere, and certaily not in the quantities my team is looking for.


Since I know of no US retailers (ToysRus just packed up and left my town, and Wal Mart doesn't have them), and don't want to pay $8 each from the UK

L&S Distributors has them, but needs a minimum order (some ungodly huge number).

I was conidering doing this anyway, and selling them nice and marked up to the airsoft community, since they are so neat.

Atilla
General



USA
Member Since: 02/19/2003

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  6:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atilla's Homepage  Send Atilla an AOL message  Send Atilla an ICQ Message  Click to see Atilla's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
those LS folks are the only people i can seem to find... maybe ebay? maybe.
Go to Top of Page

rantng
Moderator



USA
Member Since: 04/09/2004

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  7:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit rantng's Homepage  Send rantng an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last time I heard they were discontinued. I think ebay would be your best bet.
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  10:52:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is 100% unrelated, but is signin.ebay.com down for all you?
Go to Top of Page

Gil_87
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/26/2004

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  01:01:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gil_87's Homepage  Send Gil_87 an AOL message  Click to see Gil_87's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hell, last time i've seen a HUGE blowout of nerf related products where at TARGET! i went to my local target yesterday and bought six vortex footballs, 3" diameter i think,for $2 a piece and nine normal footballs with the stem/wings things on the back for $1 a piece, kids just dont play with the stuff anymore. I've heard form friends that they are liquidating allot of Nerf and related products from TARGET and KMART in LA areas, maybe for you guys in the states too?

in case you guys are wonderin, i'm using this stuff for myself...sorry i cant sell. i'm making two feild game rocket launchers, one RPG and one US rocket launcher, based off of the Co2 valve system design, i'm using those weird little 16oz Co2 tanks (look stubby) and all of it is conceiled as part of the launcher. The RPG is gonna have to use those 3oz AIR-SOURCE things, or the smal RAM 4oz tanks, still in the design stages...lol


EDIT: here for you lazy guys, lol (just kiddin)

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=nerf+vortex&category0=

EDIT: these would look sweet being launched at an enemy vehicle, opponent bunker, etc.

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/noncat_prod_details__oid--323776837.html
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  1:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Too big, too big, and too big.

I'll keep waiting on eBay, but I'l also hit up each Wal-Mart I get a chance to.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000