www.Chatairsoft.com just finished making a new thing that no forum has. We can't tell you what it is yet but I will assure you, you will love it. It has to do with airsoft AEGs.
It should be avaible to members by next monday. You have to sign up to use this awesome feature.
It will be better than TMs Moveable bolt feature on the M14.
I really hope people like this cause it took alot of my time getting everything together. The guy is making the page right now this whole week so we can have it by Monday.
No other forum has it eh? Hmmmm...I have no idea...a catalog of every AEG with correct fps stats and everything with oodles and oodles of pictures? Or an interactive screen where you can take apart an AEG piece by piece and mod it? You're giving me an AEG? AHHHH I WANT TO KNOW!!!!
so we have to sign up for it... that doesnt mean we have to pay for it though, right?
Aren't you already a member? I think thats what he means by signing up...just registering. If not, then damn . tgrillo I hope its more than just a forum, unless it has some crazy new thing to it that would be a real bummer from all this promotion...