Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 General Airsoft Discussion
 airsoft care question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

c00lio
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  11:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit c00lio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can anyone here shoot me some tips on taking care of my AE MP5 thats coming tomorow? I already know airgun safety as I already own a BB gun, but I think that airsoft guns require more care, such as oiling etc (and I bought some oil) so yeah please help thanks.

GlockSR4
Private



Member Since: 06/13/2005

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  12:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit GlockSR4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try searching next time:
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52445&SearchTerms=cling,free
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000