Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Texas Airsoft Organization
 TASO Fields/Events
 DFWAP roll call
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

christopher.carver
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  5:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit christopher.carver's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok folks it's the hump in the week and the end of the week is the first weekend of the month. This is when it comes down to making a real decision; piss or zip time gentlemen. I need a show of hands who is willing to come this Saturday. I don't want maybees, should bees, sorta kindas... etc. etc.

I want to hear from those that will come no later than Friday 13000. At that point I'll hit up all the forums and tally up the folks. Less than 12 folks is a no go and that's shooting low considering that's a size of one team.

I'm not being brash or pushy this is just the logistics of it. Without a hard count there is no telling who will show. No need to waste anyones time.

Once I get a hard count I'll post ASAP confirming. Look at the game time 0900 to 1300 this Saturday. Cost is only $10 for DFWAP.

You can reply here or at the DFWAP monthly forum here:
http://www.airsoftadvance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=24
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000