Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 HELP! I need a tm g18c magazine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nijado
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  7:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit nijado's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well mine broke, anyone out there with some spare magazines they dont need willing to sell me one cheaply? Im looking to buy one for a really cheap price, as i intend on selling this gun to my friend as soon as i get a replacement magazine for it.

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  8:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All I could find for you are from Europe, which I think shipping would be a little high for you. If you look harder, you might be able to find one from a retailer in the U.S., but I'm not sure. I would post in the classifieds for one.
Go to Top of Page

Downtown1
Private



Member Since: 07/27/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  10:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Downtown1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dunno if the JLS G18C mag will fit in TM but LaRoys has'm for about $2.60 :
http://www.laroysairsoft.com/catalog/item/1792568/1662790.htm

Go to Top of Page

aguyfromthewest
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/18/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  2:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit aguyfromthewest's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think they might have some TM G18c EBB mags at www.rcmart.com
Go to Top of Page

nijado
Private

Member Since: 05/14/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  3:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit nijado's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Downtown1

Dunno if the JLS G18C mag will fit in TM but LaRoys has'm for about $2.60 :
http://www.laroysairsoft.com/catalog/item/1792568/1662790.htm





omg that looks perfect, can anyone confirm if they work or not?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000