| Author |
Topic  |
|
Enigma102
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 06/12/2005 |
Posted - 12/12/2005 : 10:04:10 PM
|
| o jesus!!!! Im loving that sl8!! i hope its not too expensive as this might become my first AEG! |
 |
|
|
50BMG
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005 |
Posted - 12/13/2005 : 05:48:22 AM
|
| The SL8 is a sporting rifle, chambered in .223. The SL9, is a sub-sonic sniper rifle meant for urban areas, the noise is only 100 decibles. This is based on what i have read. |
 |
|
|
UGA33
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/29/2005 |
Posted - 12/14/2005 : 4:53:59 PM
|
| i would get a G36K if i wasnt already getting the M249 MK II |
 |
|
|
ganninia
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003 |
Posted - 12/23/2005 : 01:18:09 AM
|
| Those look awesome! I can't wait! |
 |
|
|
BednarcikPunk
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/14/2005 |
Posted - 12/24/2005 : 01:49:41 AM
|
| I guess they lied. It's Christmas Eve Day for me right now, and I'm not seeing these anywhere. They have 22 hours and 11 minutes to get them out, or else they're liars. |
 |
|
|
Sgt. Rock
Private
Member Since: 06/05/2004 |
Posted - 12/24/2005 : 11:00:55 AM
|
Well i found this, http://www.airsoft-war4.com/w4_aeg.php?b=Star, not the sl8 or 9 but its a start and got me excited .
edit: make sure to click on the star logo, the new g36 is the top one avaible for pre-order for $372.00 |
 |
|
|
vale16
Private
Member Since: 12/30/2005 |
|
|
jar
Private
Member Since: 12/31/2005 |
Posted - 12/31/2005 : 5:41:45 PM
|
| Anyone seen the sl's anywhere? They must've lied. |
 |
|
|
notacook3
Private
USA
Member Since: 12/20/2005 |
Posted - 12/31/2005 : 8:27:27 PM
|
If you go to the star website, a few of em are there, the G36 and the UMP are there, I want that SL9, but the price is not released yet- google it for site -Star Airsoft- |
 |
|
|
Tama
Private
Canada
Member Since: 01/03/2006 |
Posted - 01/03/2006 : 04:03:29 AM
|
| Wait, are they making the whole SL9 rifle or are they just producing the converstion kit? |
 |
|
|
jar
Private
Member Since: 12/31/2005 |
Posted - 01/03/2006 : 08:41:41 AM
|
| The whole rifle. They already sell a conversion kit. |
 |
|
|
Tama
Private
Canada
Member Since: 01/03/2006 |
Posted - 01/04/2006 : 02:35:21 AM
|
| Are they planning the make the SD version for the SL9? |
 |
|
|
Rabid Wombat
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/09/2004 |
Posted - 01/12/2006 : 6:45:01 PM
|
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get that STAR G36 (ordering on the 15th). I don't know if there are any reviews out or anything, so maybe I'll be one of the first to get this...
From the diagrams on STARs site, it looks like it could take a small battery, but they say stick. |
 |
|
|
dma
Major
  
![]()
Member Since: 12/11/2004 |
Posted - 01/13/2006 : 9:44:01 PM
|
| The G36 is out on UNcompany.com on the front page for $372. |
 |
|
|
jar
Private
Member Since: 12/31/2005 |
Posted - 01/14/2006 : 09:24:13 AM
|
| They still haven't come out with the sl8/9 yet... definately past Christmas now. |
 |
|
|
txshooter
Private
Member Since: 12/16/2005 |
Posted - 01/28/2006 : 3:17:50 PM
|
| Any word on when the sl's are coming out? I haven't been able to find them anywhere yet. |
 |
|
|
jar
Private
Member Since: 12/31/2005 |
Posted - 01/29/2006 : 2:07:18 PM
|
| You should be able to find them when they come out on starairsoft.com (the STAR website). It's STILL on the coming soon section though, near the bottom. I hope they come out very soon. |
 |
|
|
Rabid Wombat
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/09/2004 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 6:36:40 PM
|
Dagnammit...Chinese New Year=STAR G36 isn't here yet, and I have a huge OP this Saturday...bad news.
But there aren't any reviews yet of it, correct, right? |
 |
|
Topic  |
|