Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Airsoft News
 Coming Soon: CA AUG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Monkey man
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/03/2006 :  3:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Monkey man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Classic Army is releasing a version of the AUG-A1. Here is a picture. Does anyone have more info on release dates?

http://www.ukasc.net/pics/Jan06/caaug.jpg

cAbs15
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/29/2001

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  1:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit cAbs15's Homepage  Send cAbs15 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow...when it comes out i'm deff buying 2 or 3 of them!! damn...looks rock solid.
Go to Top of Page

GoldenGearbox
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/08/2005

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  5:16:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit GoldenGearbox's Homepage  Send GoldenGearbox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh, but look at the seam lines, ah well, as long as it performs well!

EDIT: It says it'll be able to take a large battery stock, pretty nice improvement if you cant do any simple mods
Go to Top of Page

raptorXattack
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 09/28/2005

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  5:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit raptorXattack's Homepage  Send raptorXattack an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool I always wanted to get a military aug. I know tm made one at one time but they are hard to find
Go to Top of Page

desertmedic
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/22/2004

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  7:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertmedic's Homepage  Send desertmedic an AOL message  Click to see desertmedic's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dear God that thing is sweet... Maybe I'll buy one and have twinsy AUG-M's. My Marui and a CA. This will take a lot of wife buttering up. RLB, any hints?
Go to Top of Page

smokeysevin
Private

Member Since: 09/09/2005

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  11:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit smokeysevin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i hope all tm aug stuff works on it i dont see why not but i have a ton of aug stuff at my house and i might have to steal a car to pic one of those up (im just joking about thestealing a car) but i have wanted another aug scince i cracked my front reciever.
Go to Top of Page

tonkpilsmaggot666
Probation until 4/2/06



USA
Member Since: 06/27/2005

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  2:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit tonkpilsmaggot666's Homepage  Send tonkpilsmaggot666 an AOL message  Send tonkpilsmaggot666 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well lets just hope that the internals will be better than they have been in ze past...
~maggot
Go to Top of Page

blade
Private



USA
Member Since: 06/02/2002

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  7:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit blade's Homepage  Send blade an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Smokey, are you just looking for a front receiver to fix it?
Go to Top of Page

Compton
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/05/2005

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  9:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Compton's Homepage  Send Compton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Best looking stock AEG for under 400$ EVER IMO. I think I may get one to sling behind my back under my ghillie for when an enemy gets smart and decides to get close. I'm only really getting one AEG and it'll be my sniper backup/main gun for if I don't want to snipe a day. Man, this blows the Marui out of the rifle with it's battery capabilities and casted metal body! I'm willing to bet the scope's awesome. The real trades and individual serial number are a big plus in my book because it's a bit more personalized. The front grip looks better, or at least easier to replace if nescecery. With Classic Army, I'd imagine her getting 320 fps stock. I certainly want one; she's absolutely gorgeous.
Cheers!
~Matthew
Go to Top of Page

derrick007
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  9:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit derrick007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not to say im sexualy orriented towards AUGs or anything, but those seam lines on the body realy are a major turn off.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Marui
BANNED



Member Since: 12/19/2004

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  11:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Marui's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by derrick007

not to say im sexualy orriented towards AUGs or anything, but those seam lines on the body realy are a major turn off.



lol

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Marui
BANNED



Member Since: 12/19/2004

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  11:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Marui's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just reread the description and it says metal casting. Does that mean the lower receiver will be metal? I ask because even on the real steel aug, it's plastic like the marui version.

Go to Top of Page

Psycho Evangelion
Private

Member Since: 01/22/2006

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  04:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Psycho Evangelion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marui

I just reread the description and it says metal casting. Does that mean the lower receiver will be metal? I ask because even on the real steel aug, it's plastic like the marui version.





Mr. Marui, I don't appreciate you taking my avatar, that I edited and created, and linking it directly off of my webspace. It's bandwidth that needs to be paid for, and it's not unlimited.
Go to Top of Page

Psycho Evangelion
Private

Member Since: 01/22/2006

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  04:54:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Psycho Evangelion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry bud.
Go to Top of Page

happypuppy
Private



Member Since: 08/09/2005

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  04:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit happypuppy's Homepage  Send happypuppy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROFL! PWNED
Go to Top of Page

airsoft4ever
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  08:03:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit airsoft4ever's Homepage  Send airsoft4ever an AOL message  Send airsoft4ever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow that looks cool!I think maybe January 6 possibly it says.Thanks!

~airsoft4ever~
Go to Top of Page

Compton
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/05/2005

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  08:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Compton's Homepage  Send Compton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marui

I just reread the description and it says metal casting. Does that mean the lower receiver will be metal? I ask because even on the real steel aug, it's plastic like the marui version.


No. The body is plastic/nylon fibers as it is on the realsteel.
What's metal casting is all the stuff inside/held onto it; I.E. the barrel assembly, bolt, upper reciever and so on...And, realising that I am not a moderator, I'd like to politely ask people not to copy avatars; I have a few that I actually worked on and would have to make a new one if someone copied it...
Also the AUG is awesome; I'd like one now please. GIMME!
~Matthew
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
General



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  1:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm, assuming it's done right, it'll be uber-pimp, assuming it's CA, it'll be 95% uber-pimp, 5% quality control headache.
Go to Top of Page

Compton
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/05/2005

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  8:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Compton's Homepage  Send Compton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TehLlama

Hmm, assuming it's done right, it'll be uber-pimp, assuming it's CA, it'll be 95% uber-pimp, 5% quality control headache.


Lol, this is true.
However I don't think CA deserves their bad reputation; sure, their versions...*counts*...Anything before four for their M16s were bad; but I can trust them now.
Phew; large battery in stock; one of a few turn-offs on the Marui.
We have comfirmation; I want one of these; they're beautiful. I think I'm about to cry
A few questions pop into my mind here:
Will a C-Mag be made for it? (Pweeze?! I'll be weally good!)
What about replacement optics accesories? What's the zoom on th included peice?
How 'bout the bolt? All that metal certainly seems promising for the Cla-CLANG! we all love....
MSRP? (Guessing CA's standard 320-350$ range. Very good.)
Will they FINALLY make this version so you can slap on a 20mm rail instead of all that modding? Please, honestly now!
Cheers!
~Matthew
Go to Top of Page

cyphre
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/13/2006

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  01:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit cyphre's Homepage  Send cyphre an AOL message  Send cyphre an ICQ Message  Click to see cyphre's MSN Messenger address  Send cyphre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure what the big deal is, it doesn't look any different from the TM AUG. Although internally, if it'll take a large type battery somehow, that will be nice.
Go to Top of Page

NEIL_EVA
Private

Member Since: 02/05/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  09:35:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit NEIL_EVA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got more pics fou you...Hoho.....






Those pics are not mine,some CA staffs posted them on another forum.They are now testing the AUG,look at the pics below:







See the power supply and fired BBs....Hoho....


p.s:I'm new here,and my English is not so good.So.....
Go to Top of Page

tonkpilsmaggot666
Probation until 4/2/06



USA
Member Since: 06/27/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  1:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit tonkpilsmaggot666's Homepage  Send tonkpilsmaggot666 an AOL message  Send tonkpilsmaggot666 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
where did you get all those bb's?!??! whole sale, bulk or what?
also that looks uber-pimp lol
~maggot
Go to Top of Page

cracker1023
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/16/2006

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  4:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit cracker1023's Homepage  Send cracker1023 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those arent his bb's. That is a pic of ca testing the aug. Thats their power supply adn im guessing the amount of bb's they want/have put through the gun.
Go to Top of Page

AGuineaPig
Captain



USA
Member Since: 05/14/2005

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  01:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit AGuineaPig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If they really put all those bb's through the gun, Im going to feel much better about buying it. There must at elast 100,000 bb's in there. Dang, I dont think Ive used that many bb's in my AEG yet!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.49 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000