| Author |
Topic  |
|
TehLlama
General
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 01/30/2006 : 11:41:33 PM
|
| No, because at the moment my MP7 is in Japan. |
 |
|
|
DarkArchon
Sergeant


Member Since: 04/25/2004 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 07:33:41 AM
|
| This MP7 is not an AEG i think, its a very new AEP design i heard... its looking great |
 |
|
|
painstacken
Private
Member Since: 01/29/2006 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 09:34:16 AM
|
| Lol i know, when it comes out you will be able to upgrade easly right? Or wrong? |
 |
|
|
TehLlama
General
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 7:12:50 PM
|
Ugh...
It's a cross between an AEP and an AEG -- I suspect it'll have it's own gears -- beefier than AEP gears, but not as stout as AEG Gears -- it's got an intermediate battery, but it's still AEP styled and very small.
Uprade parts will depend totally on third party manufacturers -- not much for the first 6 months I'm guessing (probably just a tightbore, aftermarket battery, optics, and possibly hicap mag in the 20 or 40rd variety.
Afterwards, depending on how well the marui sells, there WILL be gears and other upgrade parts -- don't hold your breath for now, if you're buying one, it's going to stay stock for a bit, unless you're a crazy modder. |
 |
|
|
RockstarCQB
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/03/2004 |
Posted - 02/01/2006 : 2:12:12 PM
|
| Lets just wait and see what Inferno does with with one......... |
 |
|
|
inferno
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 03/05/2001 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 3:02:21 PM
|
| I don't know, if I get one, I just may leave her "as-is" and use it to replace my sidearm... then again, that CO2 UZI looks nice as well! Still, the MP7 would be much more practical... |
 |
|
|
Myro
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/21/2005 |
|
|
Dual45s
Private

USA
Member Since: 11/11/2005 |
Posted - 02/08/2006 : 12:08:24 PM
|
| Now that's a hot little piece of awesome. Thanks for the link to the first impressions Myro. So once again a debate arises...how badly do I want it. |
 |
|
|
TehLlama
General
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 02/11/2006 : 01:42:11 AM
|
*Because dumb buggers got my topic locked* Cleared customs in LA -- I'm not actually this excited, but I'm bored, and already feel like wetting myself. |
 |
|
Topic  |
|