Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 What's the scoop on the SRC Boys M4?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DJMikeOz
Captain



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  01:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit DJMikeOz's Homepage  Click to see DJMikeOz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I need some basic info on the SRC Boys M4. Is it 3/4 or full scale? Does anyone have one? Just some basic information will suffice. Thanks.

sgtwiltan
Major



USA
Member Since: 08/17/2005

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  2:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit sgtwiltan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's a Boys gun Mike. 3/4 size. I might have one since early on I went on a Boys M4 craze due to the KWA 933. Two of the non KWAs are quite different with a longer outer barrel. One has a flat pack 4.8 rechargeable and the other uses 6 alkaline. I'll check.
Go to Top of Page

DJMikeOz
Captain



USA
Member Since: 12/17/2004

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  8:00:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJMikeOz's Homepage  Click to see DJMikeOz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I saw it on JT's site and I remember seeing it on the wall at the Tacoma JT. I think it might be a fun mod project, or just something fun for the 7yo in the house. I am just curius if anyone else had one. ASR doesn't have a review that I know of. I thought I might correct that.
Go to Top of Page

Andrew
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/21/2004

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  10:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Andrew's Homepage  Send Andrew a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's probably a repackaged version of the AIM/Top Boys M4. Exact same specs, uses AAs, even made in Taiwan. I've got the AIM, and from the pictures @ JT they look identical.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000