Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 TM EBB Sig SP 2340 questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Glups
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 01/28/2006 :  12:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Glups's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone :
My actually replicas are spring : an unbranded S&W 4505 and a KWC S&W M4506.
But I would like to play ( backyard play ) with a blowback handgun, especially the new Tokyo Marui EBB SIG SP 2340 which I felt in love( I don't want to buy the KSC GBB version, since it will be too powerful for a backyard battle ).

I have a few questions to the TM SP2340/EBB owners :

- I have been told that the rate of fire was kind of slow on the M92, Desert Eagle, or the Combat stuff ( forgot the name ).
What about the SP 2340 ? I read " New Blowback System " on ehobby asia . Is the ROF higher ?

- If I put a 9volts battery instead of the 4 AA, will the rate of fire be higher ? ( how high ? )

- Does the slide come back when there is no more BB in the mag ?

- Can I customize the gun ? I love the Two Tone SP 2340. Is it possible to change the slide for a metal style one ?

- Putting a silencer on the barrel, will it be more "quiet" ? ( even if the motor will be making noises )

Thanks everyone ( I used the searched function, but i didn't find any topics about this replica )
And sorry for my english.

Akio
Sergeant



Japan
Member Since: 12/07/2003

Posted - 01/28/2006 :  11:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Akio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Glups

Hello everyone :

I have a few questions to the TM SP2340/EBB owners :

- I have been told that the rate of fire was kind of slow on the M92, Desert Eagle, or the Combat stuff ( forgot the name ).
What about the SP 2340 ? I read " New Blowback System " on ehobby asia . Is the ROF higher ?

You can get about 2 shots per second.

- If I put a 9volts battery instead of the 4 AA, will the rate of fire be higher ? ( how high ? )

Probably, though unless your shooting full auto you probably wont notice a difference.

- Does the slide come back when there is no more BB in the mag ?

The slide will still come back after it runs out of bb's.

- Can I customize the gun ? I love the Two Tone SP 2340. Is it possible to change the slide for a metal style one ?

Only if you paint the slide some sort of metal color.

- Putting a silencer on the barrel, will it be more "quiet" ? ( even if the motor will be making noises )

If the silencer has foam in it than yes it will a little. It will still be making a clack, clack sound when fired.

Thanks everyone ( I used the searched function, but i didn't find any topics about this replica )
And sorry for my english.



Go to Top of Page

rtrdpenguin
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  5:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit rtrdpenguin's Homepage  Send rtrdpenguin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1. ebbs aren't full auto (unless modded or you have a g18c) so it doesn't matter =)
2. same as above
3. the slide lock is just a molded plastic piece so yes, the slide comes back
4. i dont think a metal slide would come back, plus the internal parts probably wouldn't work together
5. an ebb is pretty much silent in muzzle sound... the slide does clack though and the electric whirring is pretty loud for such a small gun =)

a 9v battery with a full auto mod (not just removing tappet plate, a real mod lol) is crazy. Not anything near even a cyam lpeg but for an ebb it's pretty awesome.
Go to Top of Page

d_thedj
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/04/2005

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  9:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit d_thedj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rtrdpenguin

1. ebbs aren't full auto (unless modded or you have a g18c) so it doesn't matter =)



Not true, I have a P99 EBB that has a full auto feature stock.
A little lever under the lower dust cover selects semi and full.
The ROF is embarasingly slow, but it is Full Auto.
Go to Top of Page

MiniPro8
Captain



Member Since: 05/27/2005

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  9:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit MiniPro8's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dude, I know what your thinking - its a TM EBB but trust me (seriously) the performance is like a mini-electric - you can EASILY outpace the slide by double tapping. It will shoot like 100-130 with .12s. And there is NO WAY that performance would be good AT ALL with a metal slide - the blowback on EBB's is pretty DANG weak! lol, theyr still kinda cool though
Go to Top of Page

Glups
Private

Member Since: 01/28/2006

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  2:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Glups's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone :).

But I just want to shoot in my backyard or in my bedroom. So I don't really care if it is not "powerful".
Do you think TM will released a two tone version of their SP 2340 like they did with their other EBB ?
Go to Top of Page

Enigma102
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/12/2005

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  10:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Enigma102's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, if you can wait there is always the UTG AEP that is coming out. Its a electric pistol but has a little more power, some where in the 200's or less. It is a usp but the release date hasnt been..released i dont think
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000