Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Custom Guns/Modifications
 m90 spring?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

killmenow
Sergeant



Member Since:

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  8:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit killmenow's Homepage  Send killmenow an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there a m90 spring for aegs? Lol i no this might be a kind of noob question but I want to know. If there is one, can you hook me up with a link?

I've looked like everywhere.

Ragged Hole
Private



Member Since: 12/19/2005

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  10:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ragged Hole's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I typed m90 airsoft gun spring into the google search engine and found a few.

Here's one it is the first on the page but it is out of stock: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproduct.asp?subcatid=230

I think this is one:http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=M90SPRHURI

These are just examples though im sure you could find just what your looking for by using different variations of my search words.

- Ragged Hole

Go to Top of Page

TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  12:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheManWithThePlasticMag's Homepage  Send TheManWithThePlasticMag an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Prometheus makes an MS90 spring. So does Guarder.
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  09:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
airsoft128.com has a very cheap one, and its in the U.S.
Go to Top of Page

killmenow
Sergeant



Member Since: 12/11/2005

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  10:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit killmenow's Homepage  Send killmenow an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just looked at airsoft128.com and they only have m120 and m100.


Edit: Nvm I just found it :) and this is gonna give me like 290-300 fps?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000