| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
SOG-Wicks
Private
USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 8:57:33 PM
|
I have a KJW USP, and the metal barrel I have in it is extremely wobbly. Any ideas why this might be or how I can fix it? Any guides out there in dissasembling this gun?
Also... one of my mags needs a new O-ring. Where can I find those?
Thanks for any help.
~edit - VAGUE TOPIC TITLES: Topic titles need to give enough details so anyone can look at it and know EXACTLY what the subject is going to be about, or what the SPECIFIC question will be, WITHOUT having to waste potential time to go into the thread to figure this out. In other words there should be no guesswork. Titles like; "I have a question", "Which gun?", "Need help", "Super 9", "Which is better" (and the list goes on) are not acceptable. Typically the whole thread will be deleted if there is a Vague Topic Title. -rantng |
|
|
Avatar22
Private
USA
Member Since: 02/01/2006 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 7:01:31 PM
|
I've got the KJW USP Tactical so hopefully all of this will still be valid even if you have one of the other models.... Anyway, first of all, the barrel wobble is annoying, but its not going to throw off your accuracy because the inner barrel is held tight. Now my barrel wobbles to most when the slide is back which isn't real often so that is not such a big problem to me, but when the slide is forward it still has the wobble. What you can do it put foam on the inside of the front of the slide so that it doesn't jam the action up, but is firmer on the end of the barrel. As for the ejection port cover area, it seems to me (and I may be wrong) but the wobble there is actually part of the function. The outer barrel moves so that the slide can get back without having to force its way over the ejection port cover. Anyway, if that is correct, you probably don't want to do anything to keep it from doing its job. Hopefully that helped at least a little |
 |
|
|
Discpl3
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 07/31/2005 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 8:04:45 PM
|
| im pretty sure that it's becasue of that because i have a wingun CO2 NBB. even though it's an NBB you can rack the slide and the outer barrel is wobbly because the slide has to go over the ejection port easily. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|
|
|