www.airsoftblog.com kinda has the domain name already bud. If you want though you can become a writer for us and we can combind archives and just use our domain name because of well your site is named what our site is but we have the domain name.
It's not bad but I don't see why someone wouldn't just shell out $40 for a Rockmount bipod or something similar, which will be way more durable as well as looking more realistic.
www.airsoftblog.com kinda has the domain name already bud. If you want though you can become a writer for us and we can combind archives and just use our domain name because of well your site is named what our site is but we have the domain name.
Now, the other thing you could do is set up the actual tripod under your gun. Anyone ever seen a PSG-1 tripod? It's seperate from the gun, not attatched. Think about it; if you have an adjustable tripod, you can leave the tripod set up somewhere and take the gun with you then come back for the tripod later. Worst case... Mount it to your gun and make it fold so all the legs move after you've put them together.
Camera tripods are about $8. I was considering something like this, but decided it'd be easier to just buy a $10 removeable bipod.
I have a rockmount on my Remington 700, and for $40 I don't know why you wouldn't just spring for it. It's not *quite* as good as a harris, but it's not too far off.