| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
CHINCHILA
Private
USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 7:07:33 PM
|
hey im new to airsoft retreat ..but soo far im really enjoying it.. i just got a src sr4-16 ris aeg..what upgrades and customations do u think i should make on it..?..and how should i go about upgrading it to the maxium fps..?? thanks everyone |
|
|
Scotty
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/13/2003 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 7:59:58 PM
|
Well, I'm glad to see that you are enjoying ASR, it is a valuable resource for airsofters everywhere. However, as a new member, I suggest highly that you read this very carefully and pay it heed.
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=67729
As far as upgrading your gun, we have absolutely no idea what to tell you because you haven't told us where you play, what the FPS limit of your field is, or any other information regarding this type of thing. Furthermore, the search option of this forum,
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/search.asp
works amazingly well, and I think that multiple topics could be found in existance already concerning your gun.
Have a nice day.
Scotty
edit* I noticed you changed your topic title. Better, but could use some improvement. May I suggest, "Improvements and Upgrades for SRC SR-16 AEG" |
 |
|
|
d_thedj
Sergeant


Member Since: 07/04/2005 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 8:17:37 PM
|
I agree with Scotty on the upgrades.
"Customations" depends entirely on you, and what/where you shoot. That's why it's called custom.
Search the "Sticky" custom pix threads in each of the gun forums. This will give you literally hundreds of ideas and thousands of options. |
 |
|
|
CHINCHILA
Private
USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 8:21:13 PM
|
| i just want to make the best upgrades,make it look the coolest possible,and make it the maxium fps!! |
 |
|
|
Atilla
Moderator
    

USA
Member Since: 02/19/2003 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 01:34:48 AM
|
asked and answered.
locked.
-atilla |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|