OK, I am a simple guy...but I am getting kind of tired of all the "Which is better?" and "G-spec vs VSR-10?" threads as well as the "is the super 9 a good rifle?" threads...by no means am i just ranting here, i am simply saying what we are thinking, but I think it is a reasonable suggestion to make a stickied topic for these. Obviously, new guys to the forums do not realize there is a search function, or if they do they figure it would be easier to just make a topic then spend 5 minutes searching. So this is the suggestion, make a topic titled something like "Which is better---discussion" or maybe a simple informational thread about the forums that says " Forum Rules---new members click here---" I think that something like this would really clean up the forums and make it a less hostile area. Tell me what you guys think. Feel free to contribute.
'tis a good idea. I'm not sure as it would do much though. One can only do so much to stop the tide of noobness. It's a little like using an umbrella to try to stay dry in a typhoon.