| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
rantng
Moderator
   

USA
Member Since: |
|
|
TehLlama
General
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 09:13:03 AM
|
| Any word on threaded barrel compatibility? |
 |
|
|
rantng
Moderator
   

USA
Member Since: 04/09/2004 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 09:22:17 AM
|
| Since it is based on the Marui P226, I'd expect it be able to take the same upgrades/accessories, but given that the mags are not interchangeable, I don't want to make any assumptions. |
 |
|
|
Nbowen2000
Private

Member Since: 04/04/2005 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 12:23:56 PM
|
I'm pretty sure this is the same thing. 101 airsoft has it for 89.99 before shipping, only the black version though. I'm seriously considering it, It's a sweet looking gun. I too would like to know if it will take the Marui upgrades, silencer in particular.
http://www.101airsoft.com/default.aspx?item_no=KJ-P226B-FM
|
 |
|
|
Bender711
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 02/17/2005 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 3:07:21 PM
|
| why in the name of all that is holy would they make the mags diffrent!!! god i was hoping that i could use all my TM mags in it so that this would be a cheap alternitive to a metal body kit. |
 |
|
|
wege
Sergeant

![]()
New Zealand
Member Since: 08/01/2003 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 3:32:27 PM
|
| Based on that, I would then think that, like the KJW M1911, the magazines could possibly have parts that would be removed to work in the Marui (or vice versa) to enable some sort of spares. |
 |
|
|
wilddingo
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/20/2004 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 6:18:33 PM
|
| It's too bad that KJW makes absolute crap. |
 |
|
|
azn_riceboy
Sergeant


Member Since: 05/22/2004 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 6:29:53 PM
|
| does anybody here still wonder the quality of their previously notorious metal? |
 |
|
|
derrick007
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 6:45:14 PM
|
| sweet! im likin the black slide, silver frame one. |
 |
|
|
Mig1
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/20/2003 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 7:29:29 PM
|
| Widalgo, I would beg to differ. I have a KJW M9 that is several years old and still works great. |
 |
|
|
wilddingo
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/20/2004 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 8:36:20 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by Mig1
Widalgo, I would beg to differ. I have a KJW M9 that is several years old and still works great.
Ehh... I kindof take my previous comment back. The reason I said what I said above was because between two of my friends, they have had 4 and all have crapped out. But then I realized that they didn't take very good care of them. |
 |
|
|
Bender711
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 02/17/2005 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 8:55:04 PM
|
| wow one guy on my team had a KJ m9 for 150,000orunds+ guess he got a good one. |
 |
|
|
-Razgriz-
BANNED
![]()
Belize
Member Since: 01/16/2006 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 8:05:21 PM
|
| That looks so nice. |
 |
|
|
dunleavy
Private
Member Since: 07/09/2004 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 01:20:57 AM
|
| any state side retailer sellin these, paticularly the all silver? |
 |
|
|
bluemonkey101021
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 04/13/2002 |
Posted - 02/10/2006 : 01:35:04 AM
|
| me wants it. oh yes.. me wants it. ive got nothing but love for kjw. and a worthy retailer who will take back a faulty one... |
 |
|
|
bigun14
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
Posted - 02/10/2006 : 10:42:58 PM
|
| I had a KJW M9 plastic and it worked well for near a year. Only reason it broke is it's owner :) |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|