Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Retail Stores
 Jungletoy Shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mechie3
Private



Member Since:

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  10:20:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mechie3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
Just a quick question. I ordered a CYMA MP5J from JT late Sunday night. When I log onto my profile on their website, my order still just says "processed". Do they update this to shipped when it is actually shipped, or is there usually a delay? Thanks.

--Craig

Phelptwan
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  11:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phelptwan's Homepage  Send Phelptwan an AOL message  Click to see Phelptwan's MSN Messenger address  Send Phelptwan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They send you an email with a tracking number once it gets shipped.

Actually the last thing I ordered from them (last thursday), was shipped friday but is still in Bloomington...i had ordered with fedex express shipment as well...i'm somewhat angered.
Go to Top of Page

Discpl3
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/31/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Discpl3's Homepage  Send Discpl3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they used to send my tracking numbers for the item's that i order but the last 3 things that i ordered from them they didn't give me a tracking number or even an E-mail telling me it was shipped.
Go to Top of Page

hc8604
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  9:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit hc8604's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ordered from them about less than a month ago. They didn't give me the tracking info. I had to call them to send it by my email account, and yet they forgot. So I sent 3 consecutive messages (aka spammed them!!!!) and they finally sent it to me. I then put the tracking number into UPS's site and found out it was delivered 3 days before... the UPS notice must have been stolen or the wind blew it off.

They could have told me it was delivered already... oh well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000