Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Retail Stores
 Stores in denver
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

doctrine
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  09:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit doctrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to know if there are any decent airsoft denver

airsoft4ever
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  3:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit airsoft4ever's Homepage  Send airsoft4ever an AOL message  Send airsoft4ever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well you could have searched but I can help.Here's a map of airsoft store & fields:
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/map/ Otherwise you can search ASR (this site):
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/search.asp Or otherwise just search the internet.Thanks!

~airsoft4ever~
Go to Top of Page

Mr.p90
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/09/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  4:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr.p90's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The P.A.R.C.http://www.denverparc.com/ is going to get a shop,only place I ever found.Also I heard they're putting in a jungle toy,somewhere

Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  8:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, nice to see a lot of colorados. There's at least 7 in ASR, one being me. airsofttac.com is located in CRAIG, however, they are only warehouse, not walk in.

I live in Broomfield it seems, Denver's pretty close and I really hope they open the shop soon. Mr p90, how was the gameplay at denverparc? Were there plenty of people or only a few? My friend plans to host his birthday party there, about 6 of us- but he's hoping there's going to be more to play with. Is the fps limit really only 320?
Go to Top of Page

Mr.p90
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/09/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr.p90's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't gone yet but me and some other players are going next week.
And the FPS limit is 300
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Damn 300? There goes my friends glock 19, and my hfc m9.

Guess it's up to my stock TM mp5k pdw to clean the mess up hehe...So do you know what guns we should be encountering? I'd hate to see a TM m16 with high speed gears and a 9.6 volt battery. Most of the people on my block have UHC mp5s, and some other assorted stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Mr.p90
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/09/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr.p90's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes 300FPS there goes my SAW too,and I was just up there today cheeking out the field ,I didn't skrimish because my gear was two hours and a half away.So I looked their rentals, they had a woodland painted m4, TM g3 sg-1, and a TM g36c.
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  9:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.p90

Yes 300FPS there goes my SAW too,and I was just up there today cheeking out the field ,I didn't skrimish because my gear was two hours and a half away.So I looked their rentals, they had a woodland painted m4, TM g3 sg-1, and a TM g36c.



That ain't bad for renting. Neither is 10$. GO MP5k PDW!!!!

Well, I wonder how the noob bunch of UHC mp5's would do. I don't expect them to be too bad, after all, all you need is a single bullet and a nice response.
Go to Top of Page

bjorgums
Private



USA
Member Since: 05/13/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  12:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit bjorgums's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I live in Fort Collins. We have one "shop" here. It's called jax, they have a couple G&G m4's, a G&G m14, a tokyo marui m4, a tokyo marui mp5a5, some random gas guns, and accessories.

The only problem is the price, the want $400 for a stock TM AEG. Their gas gun prices are ok a kwa m11 is $150, a HFC G17 is $100, HFC m190 is $100. But some of those are high for example $180 for a kwa m93r and $200 for a kwa G18c.

The last time I called them and asked wich Aeg's they had in stock, the replyed: "what's an AEG"
they don't know anything about airsoft (brands, terms, prices, etc...)

If you wan't directions e-mail me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000