Id like to purchase a BE AUG. Anyone know where i can get it the cheapest? i went to shortyusa but they never have it in stock. Anyways. What are the pros and cons of this rifle. (other than thepower and range) I also read that the front grip will snap of easily. Then i saw a pic of sgt wiltans's AUG. It has a RIS setup and a regular front grip. Anyone know where to get that?
Has them for $35.00, the cheapest I have seem them anywhere. However, I have no experience with ordering from them, so I don't know how reliable they are or how much the shipping is.
A note of advice, if a true LPEG is what you're looking for this is a good choice, but I've heard that the Matrix AK47 (the black one on AA) is a lot better.
yea ive shot the AK but i love the AUG. Ill try airsplat but ive had a problem with them before. The guns are usually cheap and then thye kill u on shipping
ive had my AUG for something like 6 months... the foregrip hasnt broken on mine yet (provided i dont abuse the foregrip) i really like it... its fun to plink with, and the ROF should be enough for a cqb skirmish (it dosnt have the range or velocity to reach out and touch someone) i believe sgt. wiltan customized his... (i got mine off Ebay)
Ha i remeber airsplat is where i bought my 552. I have the coupon code for free shipping. Im getting the gun 2000 .12 bbs and a spare mag for 48.85 dollars. Thats a sweet deal
as a side question... would anyone know where i could get stock TM internals for my AUG? the gearbox has crapped out on me (i need to see how to fix it) and id like to just drop in a TM one to make things easier...
i don't know if you can put a TM gearbox in a BE AUG. and one thing i was very suprised about was my friend was able to put a systema M100 spring in it and it lasted about 2-3 months than died.
i heard somewhere that a TM version 3 gearbox would fit into the BE AUG... well.. if it dosnt... then where would i be able to get a replacement gearbox?