Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Looking For Members In New York Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TACTICALASSAULTTEAM
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  11:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit TACTICALASSAULTTEAM's Homepage  Send TACTICALASSAULTTEAM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.freewebs.com/tacticalassult

check it.....
let me know.....

HeadFullOfLead
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/22/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  07:16:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit HeadFullOfLead's Homepage  Send HeadFullOfLead an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I was looking at your site, and I saw that you are on Long Island. I have a few questions. What part of Long Island, and do you have an age requirment? (I'm only 13)


Edit: Email me with these answers at HeadFullOfLead001@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TACTICALASSAULTTEAM
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit TACTICALASSAULTTEAM's Homepage  Send TACTICALASSAULTTEAM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no age reqirements and i am in suffolk county
Go to Top of Page

HeadFullOfLead
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/22/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:51:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit HeadFullOfLead's Homepage  Send HeadFullOfLead an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh ok, cool. Maybe when I get my gun we can play sometime. My friend plays airsoft (He's 14) and if you want, I could tell him about you guys.
Go to Top of Page

dominator
Private

USA
Member Since: 12/28/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  1:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit dominator's Homepage  Send dominator an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where in suffolk? Im in Deer Park/ Dix Hills. Im 14, with about 3 years of airsoft experience. I have an AEG, like you guys but is there any fps limit? I am shooting around 400 and I have additional springs that can go up to 450 if needed. Send me a pm or post up where you guys are in suffolk, where/when you play.
Go to Top of Page

TACTICALASSAULTTEAM
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  4:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit TACTICALASSAULTTEAM's Homepage  Send TACTICALASSAULTTEAM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have a feild near jones beach. Shush dont tell. and we play in coram. No fps limit just dont put holes in my body. We could use a person like you. I myselfe have little exprence but my friends i play with have pleanty of it. Check out the web site
Go to Top of Page

dominator
Private

USA
Member Since: 12/28/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  7:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit dominator's Homepage  Send dominator an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, thats awsome. Alls I want to know about the field is it legal? Do you have premission from the owner? If you want more players, I have about 5 or 6 other friends who play AEG's as well as an aspiring sniper. Just post up the answers!
Go to Top of Page

TACTICALASSAULTTEAM
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  2:28:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit TACTICALASSAULTTEAM's Homepage  Send TACTICALASSAULTTEAM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well im not sure but we do play in coram where it is leagal so dont worry about that and if u want to have u and your friends in just give some info for the site

First Name
A picture
Primary Gun
Age
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000