Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Airsoft team/field+Long Island=Help me!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HeadFullOfLead
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  9:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit HeadFullOfLead's Homepage  Send HeadFullOfLead an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, as you know, I'm on Long Island and I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any teams and or fields on Long Island. I know there is probably another post like this, but I searched for it, and I couldn't find anything. Please help me, my parents finally said that I have a chance of getting an airsoft gun, and if I do get when (and with all my nagging, and begging I think I will) I want to know if there is any place I can play. Also, I'm only 13, so if it's a team, make sure they except 13 year olds.

~thanks!

Mrezzy
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  1:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrezzy's Homepage  Send Mrezzy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, we have a field we play on in NYC. Down in Staten Island.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Go to Top of Page

dominator
Private

USA
Member Since: 12/28/2005

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  4:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit dominator's Homepage  Send dominator an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im on LI. The peple we play with are 14-15 but you can definitley play with us. We are in Deer Park, play AEG's and spring guns and we have a total of at least 12 guys. All we want from the people who play with us are honesty. We all trust each other to call their own hits and we never have problems. Also we play at Cousins Paintball in Coram. What part of LI are you on and what guns do you have? Leave a pm or a post. Also tell us any friends you have and they can play. As long as they are honest, then they can play regradless of skill level.
Go to Top of Page

TACTICALASSAULTTEAM
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  4:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit TACTICALASSAULTTEAM's Homepage  Send TACTICALASSAULTTEAM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guys join my team......
http://www.freewebs.com/tacticalassult

We are new and are looking for members.
Consists of a group of kids just lookin to shoot some people.
and have a good war.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000