| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
Flash Fire
Private
USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 01/29/2006 : 2:53:57 PM
|
| Hi, I'm looking for players around the chicago area that are looking to join a team. Their are three of us currently and are always looking for new players. We are located around the Bensenville area which is about 5 mintues from O'hare airport. So if your interested let me know. |
|
|
Darksabre
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 12/09/2002 |
Posted - 02/01/2006 : 4:00:22 PM
|
I'm not from the Chicago area, I'm down in St. Louis, but I do know that there is a bit playerbase in the chicago area, a lot of them come down when we have scenario games and vice versa.
http://www.airsoftchicago.com/ http://www.chicagoairsoft.cjb.net/
A couple of websites, from what I can tell they're all the same people, just 2 different websites. |
 |
|
|
Helldozer
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 02/01/2006 |
Posted - 02/01/2006 : 11:27:16 PM
|
if only you were a little closer...
me and my 2 hommies live in gurnee. we have a total of about 8 people that can play at 1 time, and 2 fields right near my house. however, we can never get enough people to play.
there are some other players in the area, but i cant start calling them out until i get my car fixed. in case you didnt catch it in general, i made a new forum. come check it out.
-Edit: Link removed. Atilla removed one of your posts for double posting, so as a result, all present and future advertisements of your forum will be removed from the forum. Further advertising will constitute justification for removal from this site. This is your warning. ~Chaser |
 |
|
|
SWATA4
Private

Member Since: 05/02/2005 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 2:54:14 PM
|
| I'm 30 mins south of chicago, Have a team of about 13, we play in HomerGlen/Orland Park area. www.Team-Test.net.ms |
 |
|
|
Freezer26
Private
Member Since: 01/22/2005 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 4:58:06 PM
|
www.heairsoft.com
Were out of Hoffman Estates/Barrington, but can travel to a number of areas to play. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|