Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Tampa/St. Petersburg Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wulvrine74
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  8:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit wulvrine74's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been reading the forums and noticed there are some players in the Tampa area.
I played for the first time up in Michigan this past weekend. I thought it was awesome. So the first thing I did when I got into town was run to Wal Mart with my buddy and we looked at the guns they have.

We dont want to jump into this and spend a bunch of money if the rest of our friends arent going to jump in too, so I guess we are going to spend just a few bucks on a $25 gun at wal mart and see how it works.

So right now we have a game going on this Friday night (yeah, im all up on the night game) and about 6 people have said they were going to come out. We have a few spots picked out to play at, but we arent sure if they are private property or if people are going to call the cops.

Im hoping that someone in this area could help me out with a place to play or if you are interested joining us Friday night and hopefully saturday morning.

I need some help... anyone up for shooting some noobies???

Russian soldier
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  8:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Russian soldier's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey I live in Spring Hill and Im insertsed and like some more info.
Go to Top of Page

SFsection8
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit SFsection8's Homepage  Send SFsection8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thare are several teams in the bay area www.freewebs.com/reconraiders/ is our team we play every saterday if we can. check it out.
Go to Top of Page

wulvrine74
Private

Member Since: 01/31/2006

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  10:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit wulvrine74's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Man, those pictures make me look like a sissy compared to what you guys play with. My Beretta shoots at 307fps. Thats the strongest one I have right now. I was looking into getting a riffle, but not one like you all are using. Im not going to put that kind of money into it until I know my friends are into it pretty good.
We just need a place to play around in. We played tonight and got run out by the cops. They were cool about it, but told us we shouldnt come back.
Go to Top of Page

SFsection8
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  12:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit SFsection8's Homepage  Send SFsection8 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if u guys need a place to play contact our team leader. we have been looking for outher ppl in the bay area to play with. mabey we can schudle a game or something
Go to Top of Page

-Razgriz-
BANNED



Belize
Member Since: 01/16/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  10:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit -Razgriz-'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out my team in Pasco county (Hudson).


www.risingforceairsoft.net


The Suncoast news had an article on our team about a month ago.
Go to Top of Page

-Razgriz-
BANNED



Belize
Member Since: 01/16/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  11:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit -Razgriz-'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SFsection8

thare are several teams in the bay area www.freewebs.com/reconraiders/ is our team we play every saterday if we can. check it out.



Hey, I shot your team an Email.
Contact me back.

Razgriz2006@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000