Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Retail Stores
 How is the service at www.airsoftshogun.com?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nicesparky
Private



Member Since:

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  03:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit nicesparky's Homepage  Send nicesparky an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found this sight www.airsoftshogun.com I was just wondering whether anybody has bought from there and had success.

~edit - VAGUE TOPIC TITLES: Topic titles need to give enough details so anyone can look at it and know EXACTLY what the subject is going to be about, or what the SPECIFIC question will be, WITHOUT having to waste potential time to go into the thread to figure this out. In other words there should be no guesswork. Titles like; "I have a question", "Which gun?", "Need help", "Super 9", "Which is better" (and the list goes on) are not acceptable. Typically the whole thread will be deleted if there is a Vague Topic Title.
-rantng

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  9:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, this site was a scam site.
Go to Top of Page

EvilTinky
Private

Member Since: 12/29/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  7:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit EvilTinky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was also wary of this place but they had a great deal on the HFC M190 compensator kit - $40 (Evike has it for $60). I also bought the deluxe gun case. They also included a free sticky target. Surpisingly, they also processed and shipped same day and responded very quickly to my e-mails. Definitely recommended!!!

E.T.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000