Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Custom Guns/Modifications
 What parts should I change for better performance?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hw7905
Private



Hong Kong
Member Since:

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  12:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit hw7905's Homepage  Send hw7905 an ICQ Message  Click to see hw7905's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've changed the valve in the magazine, and the recoil spring for my SCW2. And whatelse should I change for a more powerful, fast and durable weapon?

commando97x
Captain



Member Since: 10/04/2003

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  6:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit commando97x's Homepage  Send commando97x an AOL message  Reply with Quote
try a more specific title, youll get more hits
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000