Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Gas Discussion
 Last minute decision on the Hi Capa's before I buy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sickpistols
Private

USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  03:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit sickpistols's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm either getting the TM 4.3, TM 5.1, or the WE 5.1... I know the WE Hicapa guns are compatable with TM Hi Capa magazines... How about the rest of the parts? Can you purchase aftermarket parts made for the TM Version to fit it in the WE Version? To cut to the chase,I'm going to purchase the PDI silencer attachment set from X-fire.org. which is this one...http://www.x-fire.org/handgun/hicapa/s.a/e.main.html Do you think that will fit the WE Version of the Hi Capa? Man, I'm feeling really stupid asking this but I could have sworn someone said parts are compatable from the WE and the TM versions of the Hi Capa...

...Just got an reply from x-fire Tomo, and was informed they have no plans of making a silencer set for the 4.3...

chewondave
Captain



Member Since: 01/11/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  4:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit chewondave's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PDI kit works, hope that helps.
Go to Top of Page

sickpistols
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/25/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  5:08:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit sickpistols's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Then I'm definetly getting the WE version since it's full metal! Thanks Chewondave! So, this is it, my shopping list consists of: WE 5.1, PDI silencer attachment set for the TM 5.1, and other PDI stuffs!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000