Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Clothing/Gear
 Is the S.A.A.V. Vest any good?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Foxtrot23
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  05:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Foxtrot23's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive been looking around and im wondering, is the South African Assault Vest any good? I like the way its setup from the looks of it, but im not sure how good it is. I might buy it later when i get another Primary.

TehLlama
General



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  1:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The SAAV design is quite nice, almost everybody who has bought it likes it -- just think through how the pouch selection fits your loadout.
Go to Top of Page

derrick007
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/17/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  2:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit derrick007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have a copy of the SAAV and its awsome. fully adjustable, lots of pockets, and Water! i highly suggest the vest. (looks bad ass too.)
Go to Top of Page

akimbros
Captain



Member Since: 03/22/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  3:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit akimbros's Homepage  Send akimbros an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is there anyplace to buy them in the US, i have only seen them on euro-sights.
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
General



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  3:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
eBay -- the replica ones AirSplat carries look decent, but I think I've seen an Asian made SAAV that might actually be high quality.
Go to Top of Page

nextmayor
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/11/2003

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  07:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit nextmayor's Homepage  Send nextmayor an ICQ Message  Send nextmayor a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had the MilTec version from www.sportsmansguide.com. While not real tac gear, I have to say I was pretty impressed with it. If interested I have a review of mine over on www.airsoftohio.com, in the reviews section. Like I said, for the price, it's not too bad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000