Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Clothing/Gear
 Bolle X800 vs. Bolle T800R
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MegaMan3k
Sergeant

Member Since:

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  10:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit MegaMan3k's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a difference? They look identical, but the T800R costs about $30 more...

I can't find either on Bolle's website.

SilentSnake
Private

USA
Member Since: 12/31/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  6:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit SilentSnake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got the Guarder version of the X800. Exact same as the Bolle but only cost me $25 at http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=254_261&products_id=2118

I just have been having the problem of them fogging up on me while wearing a Boonie hat.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000