Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Clothing/Gear
 Paintball Mask or Ski Mask and Goggles
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gunslinger
Sergeant



Member Since:

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  10:42:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gunslinger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok im trying to decide whether i should use a paintball mask or just a ski mask and some goggles. with my current PB mask its kinda hard to use my ironsights. but im gettin an RDS and i dunno if thatll make it easier

what do u guys think?

cyphre
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/13/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  02:53:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit cyphre's Homepage  Send cyphre an AOL message  Send cyphre an ICQ Message  Click to see cyphre's MSN Messenger address  Send cyphre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I'm against paintball masks in airsoft because of their bulkiness. Although I think some games/fields require it every so often, so it's good to keep anyway. I would definitely suggest a ski mask or shemagh though.
An RDS?
Go to Top of Page

scott goodson
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 11/13/2005

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  10:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit scott goodson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are you saying you will use ski goggles and a ski mask? If your using ansi certified goggles I don't care but I watched a .25 bb traveling at 500 fps travel through a pair of ski goggles, just a warning. Why not just take the goggles out of your paintball mask?
Go to Top of Page

Phelptwan
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  11:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phelptwan's Homepage  Send Phelptwan an AOL message  Click to see Phelptwan's MSN Messenger address  Send Phelptwan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think I might pick up one of those neopyrne masks to see how it feels. Looks like it would offer decent protection.
Go to Top of Page

agent 1
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/17/2003

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  3:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit agent 1's Homepage  Send agent 1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would use the mask and the goggles. I hate paintball masks. You could go here www.dedusa.com/products/PROTECTIVE%20GEAR/FACE%20MASKS. I have used these before and they are great. Just throw on some goggles.
Go to Top of Page

Phelptwan
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  3:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phelptwan's Homepage  Send Phelptwan an AOL message  Click to see Phelptwan's MSN Messenger address  Send Phelptwan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yep that was what I was looking at getting.
Go to Top of Page

Gunslinger
Sergeant



Member Since: 12/08/2005

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  5:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gunslinger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
scott goodsen, none of my friends guns go 500
Go to Top of Page

rangerc11
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/04/2005

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  6:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit rangerc11's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cyphre an rds is a red dot scope if that is what you are wondering.
Go to Top of Page

Mrpapadopolis
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  6:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrpapadopolis's Homepage  Send Mrpapadopolis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you hate fog, like me, get wire mesh goggles, i have went through 6 goggles and they all wern't fogproof but some said they were, and a cheap tobogan just cut a hole for eyes. PB masks are to bulky, hot, and easier to spot if you care about being discreet some of them are 100% fogproof thats a plus.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000