Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 Event: The Killing Grounds CQB NJ 2/12/06
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shipping@dedusa.com
Private



Member Since:

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  10:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shipping@dedusa.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
February 2006
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28
The Killing Grounds CQB NJ 2/12/06
Sunday, February 12, 2006


The feared section 8 has occupied an Iraq building suspected of containing WMD. It is believed Section 8 plans on detonating the WMD at Fort Dix Army Base. Based on this new intelligence the US army has fortified Fort Dix in anticipation of Section 8’s arrival and dispatched an elite ranger team to intercept & eliminate section 8 by any means necessary.(This Op Will Have CQB Building and Woods Play)

Visit the web site for some info www.cousinspaintball.com.
Or call 732 350 2200 for an operator.

Cost to play is 20.00 with a reservation call 1800 FLAG 007 Mon-Fri-9am -5pm or $30.00 at the field

ROLL CALL IN OR OUT

Food/Water will be available at the field, so bring money, or brown bag it.

DATE: 2/12/06 THIS IS A SUNDAY OP

TIME: Sign-IN 9am
Game Play 10am-4:30pm

PRICES:
Entrance fee with own Airsoft Replica $20.00(With reservation) $30.00(Without reservation)[See below]

Scott Airsoft Mask Rental …….$5.00

5000rds .20g..$16.00 (Supplies Limited)
(Bring Your Own BB Welcome, Excels, BBB, & DED BB will also be available)

Green Gas $12.00

RENTALS:
PKG: ICS MP5 , Scott Airsoft Mask, All Day battery, 5000rds bb’s, one high cap mags……..$70.0 Includes field entrance fee’s

ALL PLAYER MUST FILL OUT NEW WAIVERS.
Call for information 1800 Flag 007!!!!

[Call 1800 FLAG 007 Mon-Fri-9am -5pm for a reservation, they just need to know how may are coming]

Any questions about the game or you want to purchase products listed on the web at the game and not pay shipping contact D.E.D at email shipping@dedusa.com

FULL FACEMASK MUST BE WORN BY ANYONE UNDER 18, OVER CAN WEAR FULL SEALING GOOGLES IN CONJUCTION WITH A FACEWRAP OR BALACLAVA.

BELOW IS A COPY OF THE NEW AIRSOFT WAIVER THAT MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO PLAY!!!





AIRSOFT RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNIFICATION

Paintball Long Island, Corp. as well as any related business entities, hereinafter called Operator, agrees to allow Participant to use designated facilities of Operator for the purpose of conducting and participating in Airsoft games.

I, the Participant agree and understand that participation in Airsoft Games involves unique risks that are inherent to the game and not necessarily involved in other sports. I specifically acknowledge that Airsoft Games involve and element of military simulation and that much of the equipment used in these games is intended to, as does in fact resemble, traditional firearms. While I understand that Airsoft games are intended as a recreational activity that involves the expulsion of small projectiles from simulated firearms propelled by law pressure gas and/or electronic cocking of drive springs, I acknowledge that real firearms are never to be utilized in the game. I warrant that any equipment that I use during participation in Airsoft Games on the premises of the operator is intended for the recreational purpose and commercially acceptable for the game. I do however acknowledge that the appearance of the Airsoft Equipment poses potential risk as the equipment simulates the appearance of traditional firearms and other military equipment.
I voluntarily assume all risk (s) of accident (s) or damage (s) to my person or property, which may be incurred from or be connected in any manner with my participation in Airsoft games and any operation or condition of the Operator’s premises.
I represent that I am at least fourteen (14) years of age (under 18 must present a notarized parent/guardian permission release form), that I am aware of all the risk (s) involved in Airsoft Games, and that there is the possibility of additional risk (s) not found in Paintball or other sporting activities. Nevertheless, I assume any and all risk (s).
I, also, expressly waive all claims for damages and agree that Operator, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and/or the land owners shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to my person or property, including any accidents, fire, theft, or other damages and/or injuries. I hereby release from any and all liability, Operator, its affiliates, officers, actions, causes of action, for damage (s), loss (es), or injury (s) (of whatsoever kind, nature or description) that may arise out of or that may be sustained in connection with my presence on the Operator’s premises. I further agree to indemnify and save harmless Operator, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and/or the land owners against, and hold harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, procedures, costs, liabilities, damages, and/or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, expenses and costs of myself and/or third parties in connection with, resulting from or caused by my participation in Airsoft Games. This release and indemnification shall also by binding upon any relatives, family members, heirs, administrators, executors, and/or assignees.
I understand and know fully well the intense physical and mental exertion required to play the Airsoft Games, and I further warrant that I am in good physical health and condition at the time of this contract and that I have no medical problems and/or conditions whether treated or not treated, known or unknown, that this increase in physical and mental exertion would cause harm to myself or others.
I certify that I have read and fully understand this Agreement and Release, and I understand its contents and intents.
(THIS IS FULLY INTENDED TO BE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS CONCERNING ANY ASPECT OF ITS CONTENTS, CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING IT.)
Please PRINT the following LEGIBLY:
NAME:________________________________________________________________
ADDRESS:_____________________________________________________________
CITY:_______________________ STATE:_________________ ZIP:______________
PHONE: (___)___________________
DATE OF BIRTH:____________________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS:________________________________________
DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER________________________ STATE:___________
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE FIELD?_______________________________

SIGNATURE___________________________________ DATE:________________

  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000