Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 AirsoftGI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SpecialAge
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  8:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit SpecialAge's Homepage  Send SpecialAge an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.airsoftgi.com

Rhino48
General



USA
Member Since: 02/10/2003

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  12:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rhino48's Homepage  Send Rhino48 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Airsoft GI has amazing prices. I ordered a KWA Glock 19 with a metal slide, metal barrel, 4 cans of gas, and a bag of BBs for onl $145. They answered my e-mails quickly and were all-around nice people. I hope to deal with them again.
Go to Top of Page

hophop
Sergeant



Taiwan
Member Since: 10/01/2003

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  08:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit hophop's Homepage  Send hophop an AOL message  Click to see hophop's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the guns do come with removable substance on the trademarks and a spare black flash hider along with the orange one? would be helpful as im thinking of ordering a AEG from them soon!
Go to Top of Page

AS2002
Major



USA
Member Since: 03/04/2003

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  2:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit AS2002's Homepage  Send AS2002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, they have the M15A4 Carbine in stock for the low low price of,$329 without trademarks or a warranty! But still, they are an excellent retailer and actually accurately respond to your emails.
Go to Top of Page

CrazyWhiteGuy
Major



Member Since: 07/29/2003

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  1:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyWhiteGuy's Homepage  Send CrazyWhiteGuy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they have been great for my first order of an AEG. However, UPS was not so kind to it. They had taken everything out of their boxes and padding and just laid them on top of the gun. Only a third of the tape on the box was still intact, the rest had been cut. The instruction manuel was missing as was a tube of gear grease I ordered. There was a fist sized hole ripped in the bottom of the box. The bag of 3750 ae bbs had a finger hole poked through it, and were spilling out of the bag and out of the hole in the box. I followed a trail of them from my driveway to my door. I do not think Airsoftgi had anything to do with these problems and all in all they are a great retailer with awesome prices. I am just dissapointed with the way UPS handles a 400 dollar package.
Go to Top of Page

CrazyWhiteGuy
Major



Member Since: 07/29/2003

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  9:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit CrazyWhiteGuy's Homepage  Send CrazyWhiteGuy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
update! sirsoft gi sent me all the items that were damaged or missing and gave me a freebee for my trouble ( I was not even aware they had done this till i recieved it in the mail). They are the most honest and reliabel retailer I have EVER delt with.
Go to Top of Page

firestorm_x_blaze
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/13/2003

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  09:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit firestorm_x_blaze's Homepage  Click to see firestorm_x_blaze's MSN Messenger address  Send firestorm_x_blaze a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I ordered a AEG package from Airsoft Gi about one-two weeks ago and I love the service. They responded to me e-mails very fast(normaly with in 24 hours). Also, if anyone is thinkging about trades and flashhiders. My gun came in with trades covered and orange flashhider but, they sent the real black flashhider and the trades were covered with putty that was easly removed. I give Airsoft Gi a 10 out of 10. I would gladly buy from them again.

CrazyWhiteGuy- I didn't have any problem with UPS or my package packing but, thats great that Airsoft Gi sent your the stuff that was missing.

Go to Top of Page

art
Sergeant



Member Since: 05/28/2003

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  8:28:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit art's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where they are located in the US.
Go to Top of Page

SgtPoisonMiller
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/06/2003

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  8:24:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SgtPoisonMiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They are in Southern California... If I had my reciept here than I could tell you exactly where.

I recently recieved my AE MP5-A4 from them and its GREAT... I love it. It came wrapped in bubble wrap and in a plain card-board box. There were no defects, scratches, or anything... The box wasnt even dented.

I would buy from them again, and again, and again...
Go to Top of Page

azn0monk
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/25/2003

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  11:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit azn0monk's Homepage  Send azn0monk an AOL message  Send azn0monk an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
same experience as SgtMiller, except for some reason i had no manual.
Other than that, they met everything they said and even exceeded my expectations.
Go to Top of Page

taekwonno
Major



USA
Member Since: 03/02/2003

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  08:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit taekwonno's Homepage  Send taekwonno an AOL message  Click to see taekwonno's MSN Messenger address  Send taekwonno a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Usually, the manuals have trademarks on them too, which is why they probably arent included. The only way they could, is if they went thru, and cut every single on of the trademarks out of the manual, which takes time and a sharp Xacto knife.

But yes. AirsoftGI is my favorite US retailer. I have ordered from them many times. Their BB specials are a great deal. When you see one, just get it. You can never have too many bbs. I plan on ordering an ICS M4 from them as well, soon as this kid buys my MP5.
Go to Top of Page

SgtPoisonMiller
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/06/2003

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  08:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit SgtPoisonMiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want a AE M4A1..... *cry*

My AE MP5-A4 is still perfect, no scratches.... kept clean...

W00T. I do think that the TacMasters there are over priced, but they are in USA in general in my opinoin...

AirsoftGI = The Own
Go to Top of Page

pauloh22
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/28/2002

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  7:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pauloh22's Homepage  Send pauloh22 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
great retailer.. bought their kwa g19 without any problems. the front sight came off the first time i used it in a game, i emailed them about it, and they said they would send me another one. only thing is, i never recieved it. im sure they sent it, it was probably just a problem at the mail service (mail around here doesnt always go to the right houses every time)
Go to Top of Page

cubedgame
Captain



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2004

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  09:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit cubedgame's Homepage  Send cubedgame an AOL message  Send cubedgame a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Airsoft Gi has great service. I plan on getting an AE from there and noticed that they had taken the AE MP5's off theirs site so I emailed them and about 45 minutes later I recieved an email back saying that the products would be back in stock in about 3 weeks. Great retailer.
Go to Top of Page

jayun555
Private



USA
Member Since: 08/12/2004

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  9:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jayun555's Homepage  Send jayun555 an AOL message  Click to see jayun555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ya. about 2 months ago, my brother ordered a metal kwa glock 19 with gas and a silicone bottle. It came fast, but with a huge hole in it and the gun + the silicone oil missing.. Then we contact airsfot gi. THE OWNER DROVE A 1 HOUR DRIVE TO OUR HOUSE TO DELIVER THE GUN HIMSELF!!! we were amazed. Then about 1 month ago, i ordered a full metal kj m9 from them. And I let them know that they didnt give the silicone oil to my brother yet. so my order came fine...with the bottle of silicone oil. They even gave me a FREE bag of high grade .20g bbs!! AAA++++
Go to Top of Page

AirsoftPirate
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/31/2004

Posted - 10/16/2004 :  02:24:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit AirsoftPirate's Homepage  Send AirsoftPirate an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great service, sent my gun very fast, no scratches of any sort on the box. Airsoft GI won't let you down.
Go to Top of Page

Grim Reaper
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/20/2004

Posted - 10/23/2004 :  6:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Grim Reaper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how well they do internal upgrades. I am going to buy an AE MP5A4 from them, and have them bump the spring up, replace the tappet plate, and put in a tightbore barrel. I am hoping that there will not be any problems, but I haven't heard any comments on the quality of their work. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

kilo16
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/05/2004

Posted - 12/25/2004 :  10:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit kilo16's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have the same question there's a good chance I'm going to buy my new gun from this guys, from what I read they have an excellent service but can they deliver the same service in their upgrades that's my question, I hope so.

Has anybody have a customize AEG from AirsoftGI that can helps us decide.

Thanks,
kilo16


quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper

Does anyone know how well they do internal upgrades. I am going to buy an AE MP5A4 from them, and have them bump the spring up, replace the tappet plate, and put in a tightbore barrel. I am hoping that there will not be any problems, but I haven't heard any comments on the quality of their work. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

breaker677
Private

Member Since: 04/24/2004

Posted - 12/28/2004 :  02:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit breaker677's Homepage  Send breaker677 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I ordered my CA m15a4 carbine from them on saturday(Dec 25) and after purchasing I noticed that the battery that i wanted was out of stock, so i emailed them and asked them if i could switch my order to a diffrenct battery and they said yea, all in one day. i still havnt got my order but i will post as soon as it gets here...so EXCITED!!!

UPDATE: I just recieved my new m15a4 carbine and nunchuck battery today. its freaking awesome. got here in perfect condition and quick shipping. replied to my emails quick. I WILL BE ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN!
Go to Top of Page

Black_kade
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/05/2004

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  11:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black_kade's Homepage  Send Black_kade an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I ordered a Glock 19 for my friend from them and When it arrived I noticed that they had powder coated the end in white and painted orange onto it, does anyone know how to get this off with out ruining the black finish on the slide??

Side note- they are a great retailer they were very fast with the G19 and my other friend ordered a Classic army gun that came with a faulty piston head, they sent him an all new area1000 piston head no questions asked, I installed it and we were good to go.

Thx Airsoft GI
Black_kade
Go to Top of Page

SpectreA1
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/20/2004

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  10:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit SpectreA1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great service!
Go to Top of Page

SpectreA1
Private



USA
Member Since: 11/20/2004

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  10:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit SpectreA1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great service!
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrie
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/10/2005

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  5:31:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Valkyrie's Homepage  Send Valkyrie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, reading these reviews either I had an exceptionally bad experience or things have really changed here.

After reading the reviews I placed a $350 order for supplies.

That was on Monday. I never heard anything back and
the status didn't change for several days.

3 days later I started hitting them with emails. Finally on
Thursday, the fourth day (still no status change) at the end of the day I received an email saying the order was shipped, and then the status suddenly changed from Pending to Processed (and indicated day 3).

It's not so much that 4 days is bad as it is a long time to
wait for a response on an order, whether $50 or $500. And then only to get that response after submitting several emails.

Hopefully this is an anomally but I would be interested to know how other folks do on parts orders and gun upgrades.
Go to Top of Page

Ghost314
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2004

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  9:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ghost314's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I recently ordered a G23F with a bunch of gas and accessories from them. They responded to my e-mails quickly, and the package came sooner than I expected. The merchandise is still working great. Several of my friends have also had good experiences with AirsoftGI. I definitely recommend them as a reliable, fast-acting retailer.
Go to Top of Page

loafgoat
Captain



USA
Member Since: 06/22/2003

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  6:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit loafgoat's Homepage  Send loafgoat an AOL message  Click to see loafgoat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My friend ordered a kjw p14 from them on sunday of this week (Its friday) and no emails at all to this date. No conformation, no shipping numbers but there is a charge on his parents credit card. I will update when this thing ends.

Edit: He got the gun today (Monday) I would guess that he probobly put his email in worng or something of the like.
Go to Top of Page

urban
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/13/2005

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  12:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit urban's Homepage  Send urban an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nice lloks like ill order my gun from them. im in san diego
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000