Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 Broken or Just Body of MP5J
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joshbm
Sergeant

Member Since:

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  5:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit joshbm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a broken MP5J, or just the body of one? I need one for a project I am doing. I need just the body to be in mint condition-- internals can be shot.

Regards,
Josh

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  5:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These things get posted in the classifieds. (link at top right of page)
Go to Top of Page

FuBaRSliz
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  7:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit FuBaRSliz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have some questions on the mp5j since im thinking of getting it. Does it use the same gearbox as the CSI MP5Sd6 and the other mp5s? Does it have a metal pinion gear? I like the look of mp5s that are not the sd6 and the mp5j has some pretty nice extras.

edit* found a review didnt see this one before boys gearbox copy and metal pinion
Go to Top of Page

gregmattersen
Private



USA
Member Since: 08/15/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  9:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit gregmattersen's Homepage  Send gregmattersen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Josh, I'll see if CYMA/Well wholesale has any MP5J extras in their warehouse. they sell broken guns for $2, so if they have some i'll order them with the next order. any other requests? (i can check with CYMA/Well and then get a bunch and sell them from my site for parts)
Go to Top of Page

joshbm
Sergeant

Member Since: 08/18/2005

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit joshbm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow thanks! That would be great!

Thanks!
Josh
Go to Top of Page

sgtwiltan
Captain



USA
Member Since: 08/17/2005

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  08:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit sgtwiltan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FuBaRSliz

I have some questions on the mp5j since im thinking of getting it. Does it use the same gearbox as the CSI MP5Sd6 and the other mp5s? Does it have a metal pinion gear? I like the look of mp5s that are not the sd6 and the mp5j has some pretty nice extras.

edit* found a review didnt see this one before boys gearbox copy and metal pinion



Boys Gearbox. Could fit a GB MP5 gearbox but there would be a lot of cutting and you'd have to figure out how to cahnge the selector seup for the GB gearbox
Go to Top of Page

FuBaRSliz
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  09:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit FuBaRSliz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like the boys better the last GB sd5 I had the gears burnt out and it didnt take that long.
Go to Top of Page

justsomeguy
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  2:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit justsomeguy's Homepage  Send justsomeguy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First or second version?
Go to Top of Page

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  7:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suggest you post in the classifieds. I always get e-mails when I do.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000