| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
Kingshaun2k
Private
![]()
United Kingdom
Member Since: |
Posted - 08/29/2005 : 10:57:16 PM
|
I currently have 2 guns:-
-AK-47 Spetznas -M1a4 Carbine
I was wondering what you think i should do next, do you think i should buy some accessories for my guns because they are just stock ones or do you think i should buy a new gun. Maybe a handgun or a sniper rifle or maybe even an mp5.
Also the max FPS in the UnitedKingdom is about 328fps so their is no point in upgrading it from 290 is their?
Thx for the suggestions.
Edit: I suggest you not make vague topic titles or I will delete the thread next time. - RLB
|
|
|
JLee
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 01/03/2002 |
Posted - 08/29/2005 : 11:06:33 PM
|
Buy more magazines! 
Do you have a sidearm yet? It's really up to you - how do you play? If you want variety, maybe consider a shotgun or a spring sniper rifle..but with such a low limit in the UK, you'll be at quite a disadvantage.
You could start saving to move to the US..but that's rather drastic.  |
 |
|
|
jln2xtreme
Captain
 

Member Since: 09/17/2003 |
Posted - 08/29/2005 : 11:06:37 PM
|
maybe a ROF upgrade if you want. Or you can get external upgrades, rail, reddot, scope, maybe some sort of launcher, metal body. perhaps a gas pistol. i just got my glock and i cant stop shooting it. i love it.
i would just upgrade your AK with a whole bunch of external upgrades if u dont want to upgrade the internals. thats just me |
 |
|
|
Kingshaun2k
Private
![]()
United Kingdom
Member Since: 08/29/2005 |
|
|
dragunovsniper74
Sergeant

Member Since: 03/23/2005 |
Posted - 08/29/2005 : 11:43:51 PM
|
| I think the most useful thing on that list is the sling. I've played long games, and my arms get tired after carrying the gun around for a while, especailly mine is upgraded with metal body. |
 |
|
|
Southern Cross
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 07/30/2005 |
Posted - 08/30/2005 : 5:29:55 PM
|
| I guess it depends on where you use your guns the most. If you are more of a collectorlike myself, I would go with the new gun. If you skirmish more than throw plastic in your backyard or a field, go with some upgrades...sites, slings, grips, and other accessories like that since you can't boost you FPS. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|