Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 people with airsoft knowledge needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kuli24
Private

Canada
Member Since:

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kuli24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am looking into getting an airsoft gun that is cheap. (about $20 or $30)

-I am thinking about an EBB pistol (maybe the Taurus P92) because it is safe indoors and semi-auto.

-I am also considering the mini electrics (automatic) because they're automatic and safe indoors

-Lastly I'm considering the cheap shotguns (Stinger 30?) because they're just plain cool

(Any gun I get has to be see-through or not look realistic because my parents don't want me to get a gun that looks real)

Which of these guns would be the best to get?

Help is much appreciated.
Jeff

FuBaRSliz
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit FuBaRSliz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The EBB would prolly be best for indoors im not sure on the shotgun. Mini Electrics don't have a lot of range but I don't know how big your indoor setting will be.
Go to Top of Page

ofpr
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/28/2003

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit ofpr's Homepage  Click to see ofpr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well your best bet for a cheap shotgun would be the UTG 870. I think that would be your best bet over all by far unless you really desire a full auto gun. It can be bought with free shipping at www.airsoftxf.com
Go to Top of Page

DJMikeOz
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/17/2004

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJMikeOz's Homepage  Click to see DJMikeOz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have the Taurus and the mini they sell at Wal-Mart. both are good. I would go with a Wingmaster instead of a Stinger 30 if you have a G.I. Joes around close.
Go to Top of Page

FuBaRSliz
Sergeant



Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit FuBaRSliz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He cant get the UTG he said it can't look realistic.
Go to Top of Page

beckmen
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/10/2005

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  8:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit beckmen's Homepage  Send beckmen an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd get a mini if I were you. Looks like you're looking for an indoor weapon, and they are cheap and not very real looking. 17 bucks shipped...

http://www.airsoftxf.com/products-minis.html

PS: Thanks for pointing out that UTG at airsoftxf, ofp. I didn't even know they carried it. Much cheaper than shortusa...
Go to Top of Page

ofpr
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/28/2003

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  8:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit ofpr's Homepage  Click to see ofpr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry, didnt see that part. Well buy it and paint it purple. That will look fake. Fem. But fake. J/J btw.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000