I have a question. What kind of mount does it come with? Ive heard a bunch of sites say it comes with a claw mount but im not sure what kind they mean. Could you get a picture of it?
Hopefully, WELL and other chinese companies will copy THIS cheap design. And I also hope the price will come down a bit. I'm sure it will. Even if it takes a year. I'm glad I'm waiting to buy an AEG. Why spend $300 on something you can get for $100. I hope they come out with other guns.
Hmm can i request full pic of gun with your tm flash hider with hi-caps on and the sling. Q's? is the sling cheap and skinny, if so ill get a blackhawk sling for $10.
Those the same kind of mags that come with the MP5J lpeg?
Probably but only in function. Remember the pre-release info from ShortyUSA. UTG can use any Marui compatible Mag so that means the hicap will not work in the CYMA MP5J Lpeg or GB MP5SD without major modifications
k mags look nice, I guess it all depends. But the is one way to be different from the rest. Dunno if I can use it though cause where I play they only allow standard mags. But then again people cheat and use Hi-caps and carry atleast one standard. Thank you shorty's specail package with Star mag.
Damn. I better sell my gun fast before everyone decieds they dont want to pay a lot of money. But im definately buying this gun. Thanks for the pics. Should be getting your review up soon, its been awhile.