Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 more low cost/high power MP5 Variants
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sgtwiltan
Captain



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  08:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit sgtwiltan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.airsoftcore.com/postt29167.html

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  10:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here, so you don't have to click the link:
Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:42 am Post subject: WELL MP5- UTG has an avisary!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted from Bro James(owns an LPEG shop in the philipines.) of ACM Games.

"For quite some time, I had thought that WELL is dead. Since the ACM gaming boom late last year, WELL has not released a single new product (at least not locally). No new springers. No new mag-fed aegs or those funny gravity fed ones. Nothing. Not even any news if it is still alive and kicking or just simply staying alive.

Even when the steyr hysteria is at its peak there was no news at all from WELL. Now, with all these talk about metal gears and metal gearboxes, when I least expect anything worth buying from WELL(except its wonderful MR-733/744), it introduced an MP5-A5 with metal gearbox.

This gun shoots harder than its most famous springer - the MR733/744. Its shoots at a remarkable rate of fire that one could only dream of just even as close as a few days ago.

It comes with an 8.4v 1100 mah battery. A CYMA MP5J "de-kamot" type hi-capacity mag but no accessories like tac light or laser. It comes with a price tag of P6,500 to 7,000 at Divi. It arrived in the morning and was all sold out before noon (on the wholesale level).

Hmmmm. . . Since WELL and CYMA are like kissing cousins, so I can't help wonder what's cooking at CYMA. I am pretty sure Double Eagle is up to something (or at least hope it is).

Intel has it that WELL won't sell its metal gearbox yet so it seems that it still has that old mentality of thinking that it can dominate the market by not selling it's gearbox.

People asks me, is UTG the predecessor, prototype, or "beta" version of WELL's current release? I don't know. I haven't seen an UTG. One thing appears quite certain, TM and CA will probably have the uneasiest Christmas this year, and if these TM-compatibles proved their wares and if these high end companies fails in this resiliency test, some companies may not be around next Christmas."

---------------------------------------------------------------


Wow. That's good news!
Go to Top of Page

aguyfromthewest
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/18/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  3:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit aguyfromthewest's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This sounds a ton like the UTG MP5.
Go to Top of Page

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  4:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah. I even said in another thread, I hope WELL will try to copy it. My wish came true! I hope they come out with more than MP5's soon.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000