| Author |
Topic  |
|
iamscottym
Probation 2/06
![]()
Member Since: 02/01/2004 |
Posted - 01/23/2006 : 01:05:20 AM
|
| never tried them, but i am very familiar with mcmaster. just check out the tolerance...they may be expensive, but they've got hella good tolerances(+-.001 or better, as opposed to airsoft bbs..+-.02 or so)...just check the properties, some ceramics would shatter if they hit brick or something. |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/02/2006 : 6:11:43 PM
|
Thanks a million guys ! Do you recommend these for tanaka gas rifles ? |
 |
|
|
brainycheddar
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 02/04/2005 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 01:13:25 AM
|
| well, I have had lots of expirience with them, mostly expirimenting with AEG's (back in my early days I used them as "rounds for enforcement against cheaters" along with my 6mm ball bearings, but I never shot anyone)range was pretty bad as I recall, accuracy was good because they are not affected by the elements (or hop-up) great penetration at clsoe ranges, but only good an a very fast shooting gun with little hop-up issues |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 2:17:37 PM
|
Oh ok thanks . I knew it was too good to be true lol . Actually I'll buy a bag for my future SMG .
thx brainy |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 2:33:16 PM
|
Wait what about MP40s ? They might have brass barrels , they're electric . Do you think it would be good for them ?
|
 |
|
|
50BMG
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 4:14:45 PM
|
| i wouldn't use aluminum bb's in an auto, just stick to plastic, much cheaper too. |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 6:48:24 PM
|
You mean because of the price or ? I will carry 6 MP40 mags in pouches , at $30 , I think I can afford it if I buy one each time I get ammo and gas . Two mags will have aluminum BBs , 2 tracers and 2 regular or 0.24g BBs .
|
 |
|
|
50BMG
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 8:26:47 PM
|
| The price, but then the weight of them, and then apparently they leave a little stuff in your barrel, and it is a pain to strip AEG's to the barrel. But its your choice, it won't be bad for the gun. |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 12:16:09 AM
|
| So , by cleaning the barrel after each mag I can reduce the risk of loosing it ? |
 |
|
|
50BMG
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 07:30:37 AM
|
| Well, you will need to clean your gun every time you use it at least. Do you really wan't to shoot one mag, and then spend 30 minutes cleaning your gun, then shooting another mag. Also, why do you want to shoot them, they won't go far, and they aren't cheap. |
 |
|
|
13. SS Heckenschutze
Private
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member Since: 01/31/2006 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 1:20:05 PM
|
Well , maybe not . I'll stick to .20s and .24s .
I'd use aluminum BBs in really close combat . |
 |
|
|
Thequestionmark
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 2:00:09 PM
|
| aluminum bb's would not be better than plastic ones of the same weight. |
 |
|
Topic  |
|